Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions

The Ridley prediction is almost coming true, so all of you who said it was impossible, I told you so!

yes it might...so Cyan have any predictions you wanna add? also what the hell are you doing in Pit's Smash Clan? you should be with us, the Brawl Alliance started by Shoko

Well im not sure i have any ideas!!!
But your last question! I didnt include myself in his clan, he put my name on there, but it dont really matter what clan im in, as long as i fight the best of the best in the game! Thats all that really matters to me now!

p.s: i would love to be in Shokos clan, but i dont know which one to choose, me and Shoko, very good friends, just like me and you!! But im also very good friends with (Pit) and since he added my name without my knowing......wtf:lol: .......... i dont how to get out of it!

lol ok ok I see...well we'll just put your name in our clan, and that's it, you don't have to respond to that other clan anymore and that way they'll take you out, but if you wanna stay there, then we won't add you

I have one prediction Axtlar.

Brawl will keep the trophies feature from Melee. We will need to win trophies to unlock certain things in the game.

demonflair said:
I have one prediction Axtlar.

Brawl will keep the trophies feature from Melee. We will need to win trophies to unlock certain things in the game.
I'll add it, sir.

Shoko said:
i would rather have dark samus as a metroid guest than ridely
Woah woah woah, whats all of this talk about having a better chance of Ridley in the game? If it has to do with an update on the SSBB website, please completely ignore this question and dont post a single letter pertaining to it. Only a few more days till I can look :sick:

Rather than having a dark samus character (clone) I would much rather them incorporate different suits (instead of color changes) into brawl. One of samus' suits could be dark samus, while another could be samus charged with phazon.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Woah woah woah, whats all of this talk about having a better chance of Ridley in the game? If it has to do with an update on the SSBB website, please completely ignore this question and dont post a single letter pertaining to it. Only a few more days till I can look :sick:

Rather than having a dark samus character (clone) I would much rather them incorporate different suits (instead of color changes) into brawl. One of samus' suits could be dark samus, while another could be samus charged with phazon.

that's exactly what Axtlar's 4th prediction says, and that's why he never states there being clones or two characters of one kind ex: Twilight Link, and Wind Waker Link...if they do decide to add Wind Waker Link(which I doubt) it will be a costume or suit for the main Link

^Agreed. In fact, you know what would be really cool? If the costumes where "near-clones." They would be exactly the same except for maybe a FEW slight changes. Possibly:
1. Speed/Falling Rate/Strength/Defence/Etc.
2. Final Smash
3. Possibly ONE OR TWO other moves, but NO MORE.

What do you think? It would incorporate so many other characters into the game, without Nintendo having to spend much time on them. Perhaps you love Samus, but you absolutely despise her Final Smash. Then you try out Dark Samus and she is exactly the same, except her Final Smash better suits your fighting techniques. Problem solved.

yeah that sounds perfect, imagine if Nintendo actually made the game that way.. it would be like DBZ BT 2, in which you can transform or choose the transformation before selecting your character to super saiyan, giant, monkey, etc. Nintendo could do the same, and we'll see if they are or not

Back