Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions

it would be good to level up your mii if it was in the game, with different items, suits, gear, ammo, you could level its stats like strength, speed, power ect, but no for use in online unless it was ranked levels

Mii"s Will Not Be Used In Active Gameplay. It Would Completely Ruin The Game. Why Dont You People Understand This.

yes, yes, it's true, it will ruin the game..they won't even use them like Mario Strikers Charged does; putting them to represent the player

^I wouldnt be surprised if they used them as avatars, although, anything more than that would hurt the game imo.

You sure your not Axtlar in disguise?

what gave you that idea? lol..let's just say Axtlar is sick right now, I'm his substitute

hey Shoko, how are you?
could you please add Demonflair to the list of members in the Brawl clan?

i figured out a possible move set for Wind Waker Link. (i dont want him in the game at all, i just did this for fun one day while i was actually playing wind waker) Well... at least his b attacks

Up B --- Spinny move like regular link
Down B --- Either play wind waker (would work like jigglypuff's sing) or bomb
Over B--- Deku Leaf
B --- Boomerang... i figured he needed a variation from regular link's B attack.

as you can see... i was bored. lmao. :lol:

Shoko said:
ur demonflair?
no...I'm somebody else, read the last message before the one you quoted above, that I typed, and you will know. who I am..

nice Sig!!, you got any predictions you wanna share? Chacho?

lol ive spread my predictions all over the many smash threads, im sick of predictions i NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to OWN!!!!

Yeah me too! can't wait till it comes out, it's gonna be the best game of all

Back