Super Smash Bros. Brawl Europe release date is...

I dont really understand why Europe always gets the games late. They dont add anything, right? So whats the point of not having a worldwide release?

Cpt.McCloud said:
The game isnt that important.

i mean you have lost all hope of being patriotic...

Well, being patriotic in Germany may result in a... misunderstanding... if you know what I mean.

Well, anyway, actually SSBB is the game of hope for me. There just aren't that many good games to come out for the Wii right now. Many sequels etc. but nothing really special to be psyched about if you ask me. There may be some games on the horizon, but I'm not as interested in them as I am in SSBB yet. A reason may be that I have played the prequels, SSB and SSBM , a loat and I really liked the games.
Now that I think of it the only reason I got myself the Wii back then was Zelda Twilight Princess. I wanted to play MP3, SSBB and SMG back then, too, but well, all of them have been delayed... Oh and Red Steel which I enjoyed even though it was mediocre.

asdfghjkl said:
hehe, so i might get the game before you huys. WOOOO. i just hope i get it though......

I didn't know Narnia gets Wiishipments?

Living in Europe is bad enough. Living in Australia? Ouch.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I dont really understand why Europe always gets the games late. They dont add anything, right? So whats the point of not having a worldwide release?
well.. they would have to change some spellings. lmao. like the word color.
but that would take, what? a day?

but seriously, it sucks for you guys to get it so late. when i play it in december, i'll think of you :wink:

hmm, is there a way of getting a mod chip to play the non pal version in december?...
oh well galaxy will do me fine

sure, it might be homosexual that we have to wait til 2008, but at least we'll have some things to keep us occupied, such as umbrella chronicles, metroid, galaxy, and fifa 08...the only annoying thing is that the americans will get more practice on it before we get to play them! and probably spoil it on wiichat, like telling us the unlockables and things :mad5:

there's enough games to see us through til 08 anyways, at least

Last edited:
Well, I think it'll probably mean that there's more dialogue and speech than the first two games (obviously). Most of the time (the excuse is, anyway), that they have to translate the game to different European languages.

LevesqueIsKing said:
they do add things like all the langauges getting rid of all the glitchs like tp the cannon room on pal didnt have it that takes a long time to encode the it has to be aproved by europe to sell

that's why i'm not too bothered about having to wait - i mean, don't get me wrong, i'd love to have it asap! but there's nothing i can do about that, and i'd rather wait a bit longer for them to perfect it after finding glitches etc. from other regions, than getting it a bit sooner and having to deal with problems...plus, its not as if my friends have all got it an i can't have it, its people from the other side of the world, so it won't make me too jealous!

just don't everbody spoil it on here for us europeans (and australians)...please :)

Back