Super Smash Bros. Brawl Europe release date is...

^lmfao, and if its region locked? You'll be playing like 5 other people.

Fixing glitches ain't fun. America had a ton of glitches in melee that europe didn't, such as the 3 eyed Daisy trophy (which I really wanted to see). The more glitches the game has, the more there is to explore. Only one I really could do, was the black hole glitch. Which was fun.

The day I'm waiting for is the day the world gets a worldwide release on the same day. Let America and Japan wait till they get the translations done.

^Oh I see. So thats what they do? I guess that makes sense. So the majority of the wait is Ninty waiting for someone to come up with a glitch?

Meh, I guess this means that Ninty cares about the America's the least if you really think about it. Giving us the guanie pig and perfecting it for you guys. Meh, I couldn't care less.

Just face it. Ninty doesn't give a cr*p about Europe. We're the ones though of last (if you don't count Australia).

Uhhh?!

IN AMERICA WHEN IS THE GAMECUBE RELEASE MY FREND RICHARD TOLD ME FEB 10!!! :lol: :aureola: :sick: :wink: :yesnod: :scared: :ciappa: :smilewinkgrin: :wtf: :mad5: :crazy: :O :cool: :yikes: :shocked: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :wtf:

BEEocth lol :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

UK + EU 25-1-2008/1-2-2008 (DD-MM-YYYY) it is most likely to be wrong but we can hope. But UK,EU and Japan might get it first seeing how we don't get E for All we have to wait till release date to play it.

Last edited:
I doubt we'll get it before America. Of course we can hope. But I think we're getting it in March, and games like Mario Kart will be released before it...

JT. said:
Sometime in 2008!:sick: Great. So, all of us living in Europe, keep dreaming about SSBB for christmas. Won´t happen.

You can check the info on this site: http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/e32007/enGB/pr_releaselist.html

This is official. Well, what were we expecting. Not the first time Europe is left to wait. Expect games such as Mario Kart before SSBB. SSBB is last on the list, which can´t be good. My prediction if it´ll come out February.

SOMETIME FEBRUARY!!! OH NO THATS LIKE THE US RELEASE DATE... Sorry, but I'm still ticked we got the delay.

^I wrote this ages ago, before the American delay. Now it'll probably come out march. Sorry!

Back