Super Smash Bros. Brawl Line Madness

na you cant. i know because i asked yesterday lol thats why i went to eb cuz i couldnt at walmart. some guy was telling me that at his gamestop they would only be able to fill 15% of pre orders :s

ah it might end up sucking for me but mostly around were i live eb games have gone extinct exept for 1 in the mall

spiff-ssbb said:
some guy was telling me that at his gamestop they would only be able to fill 15% of pre orders :s

actually that was a small retailer in japan. if you preorder a big game from a small retailer, you should expect to get it late.

lol ill get up real early an act like im going to a walmart right in front of it if thers people there ill go get in line if not just stay there looking like a dumbass

i dont see the need to camp if you preordered from gamestop or ebgames. they will most likely get all there orders filled.

yea im really not gonna think about it anymore ever since i opened this thread i started thinking bout it but before i didnt so im gonna stop thinking about it *i added u thas and spiff ssbb*

ya i'm thinking the same but if i were you i'd ask one of the employees. they should know. sweet. i will add you to...if i can figure out how haha

Last edited:
spiff-ssbb said:
ya i'm thinking the same but if i were you i'd ask one of the employees. they should know. sweet. i will add you to...if i can figure out how haha

are you guy talking about adding people to the buddy thing on here? if so you just click on the users name and click add to buddy list. BTW i added you two.

EDIT: also you have to go to contacts to approve it.

Last edited:
Belarr said:
Ha! You are never going to get if you show up at noon on Sunday, They don't have enough copies to fill 1/3 of their preorders at my GS! Camp out or wait till late April.

Yeah, There's Only Some Odd 120 People With A Wii In My Town, And At Least Half Of Them Don't Even Know Galaxy Exists... So Brawl's Really Easy To Get Here.

(Small Oklahoma Town):lol:

Originally Posted by Belarr
Ha! You are never going to get if you show up at noon on Sunday, They don't have enough copies to fill 1/3 of their preorders at my GS! Camp out or wait till late April.
that sucks man lol its still gunna be cold!

Back