Super Smash Bros. Brawl OR Mario Kart Wii?

I have both, but have only played ssbb once on the Wii and strangely I didn't like it, however I loved the game cube version,

Mario kart Wii takes my vote. (wiimote and nunchuck)

I go with mario kart wii thats still heavily active online and you are assured getting players fast

online brawl you BETTER have friends to play with or else your gonna be waiting a long time to get some randoms to play with

and brawl is getting a little "boring" even with mods and textures like how i have mine.

Though if someone...ANYONE can prove me wrong then battle me on brawl and i will surely..kick yerr ass with PINK KING DE DE DE!

Last edited:
starting fights again r we Fail?
Will when u learn fighting doesnt solve anything?

Oh and whoever said it is right about1 thing, u need a hell of alot of friends on brawl cause random brawls almost never work or u sit waitin 30min to hour 4 a match. Just Sayin.

Last edited:
im the most non noob player on these forums
though i cannot say the same about spamming and bluntly stating my personnel opinions on certain topics etc

and that person who said you need friends to brawl was me of course
oh and to adtr123 i added your brawl fc in yerr siggy

so im good to go w/e ya want ok?
oh and just a heads up my gf likes to butt in like all the time when im brawling so just a heads up just in case there is another person brawling with me

sad to say my broke this broke looking for mario kart wii :(

Back