Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

wiiman92 said:
WtF(way to funny)

e5a288f9241fd754ad152470d03fad48.jpg

OMG chuck norris for BRAWL >.>

Yes Chuck Norris is going to pwn lol I also noticed Barney so I got Chuck's first victim

ROFLMFAO that is so funny!!!! look, they have two mario pics, one of them is fricking scary. *shivers* thats gonna give me the worst nightmares

The reason u got wrong was because of the kirby pictures. There is a copyright law for them which means if u didn't ask to use them ur breaking the found by going on www.youtube.com and searching Midna in SSBB then there is a kirby slide show and it says that there is a copyright law on the pictures

Takeela22 said:
The reason u got wrong was because of the kirby pictures. There is a copyright law for them which means if u didn't ask to use them ur breaking the found by going on www.youtube.com and searching Midna in SSBB then there is a kirby slide show and it says that there is a copyright law on the pictures
He can't copyright them if he's using Sakurai's character... That would mean HE is breaking the law.

FakeUpdate.png

My Fake Sonic update from way back when. This was made BEFORE Sonic was confirmed.

Yes, yes we all remember, good job, and most of us knew he would be coming, even though some didn't want him in.

THOSE ARE! AHAHAHA :lol:

I gotta admit those Bomberman pics look somwhat real, except for the last one, so I think it's pretty much between Bomberman and Mega Man for the last third-party member, who do you guys prefer?

Back