Super Smash Bros. Brawl possibly delayed?

I would be really dissapointed if ssbb is delayed until next year, thats way to long for the most anticiplated title. Especially with online play. I can wait until june, even end of the year, but sometimes next year.. thats kinda long. hopefully nintendo can make a perment release date soon and hopefully it will be in a few months.

Sovieto said:
$300-400 jukebox (well it must 400 since you can save songs on there then select them with ease) sounds like ninty BS to me xD

you say your not a fanboy, but you are....... you are a ms fanboy. and from other threads ive seen you arguing/flaming in it seems like you are a ps3 fanboy to.

Kamikaze said:
he said that the Corporate offices of Nintendo keep their mouth shut (or he may know but just may be hiding something.)

Yes, release dates and game details is strictly confidental among ** reps. Most of the things we say online is monitered and checked so no information will leak out. If we do leak out information we will be terminated from Nintendo permanetly. It may seem harsh but I would probably take the same measurements if my confidental information was leaked out to the public.

thread creator could just be bsing for all we know. 'nintendo rep' came in. okay then.

AW4L said:
thread creator could just be bsing for all we know. 'nintendo rep' came in. okay then.

If you would ever work in video game retail, you would know that representatives from each video game company come in to give you product information as well as exclusive items for the store. But of course, I guess you didn't know that's how video game companies get the Kiosk discs as well as "freebies" to give to customers.

Well if ssbb is delayed, then so be it because ide rather have one of the best fighters to date come out with online capabillities rather then just another good game without online capabilities.... also I really dont wanna see it come out after the summer break cuz thats when a lot of us have studies...and wif me goin into my senior year well yea I wont b able to play it at all >.<

PS : Sovieto... stfu goto a 360 or PS3 forum seriously, get outta here

i dont really care if ssbb is delayed, i dont want them to rush it, and do a half-assed job, they need to take their time, get the controls and online down and make it an intense game, even if that means delaying it

edit:ya i'm sorta saying something along the lines as you^^^

Back