Super Smash Bros. Brawl pre-order and NEW BOX ART

zxzxander

excuse me, i'm a noob
Jun 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8948-4335-1246-9575
pre-order your copy ...imagine ....brawl on your front door on December 3rd...

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=230015

heres their guarantee (lol)

GameStop said:
We pride ourselves on making sure you get the latest games first. Pre-order by November 30 at 11:00 am CST and choose overnight shipping for guaranteed delivery on December 3. If your package doesn’t arrive on the street date we will fully refund your shipping charges…and cry.

Fine print: Void if you are unable to accept delivery. Continental U.S. only. (Aren’t you glad you passed on that Maui beach house?) Not responsible for delays due to incorrect address, payment information, publisher date change, inclement weather or Samus and Solid Snake exchanging vows in a small but tasteful civil ceremony.

i know everyone already knows about the box art, but.....it's news to me!
NEW BOX ART!
rlwff4.jpg

super-smash-bros-brawl-back.jpg

i'd love to hear i'm not the only one who this is news too....

Last edited:
I've already seen the box art, and I'm mad that Zelda's not on the cover. They put Peach and not Zelda????

IDK About The Boxart... It Doesn't Look 100% To Me. I've Already Preordered Brawl About A Month Ago... I'll Just Sit By My Phone And Watch It On The 3rd. :lol:

The back of the box is fake, I've seen it on a fan cover. If the back was real, the Gamecube controller would be in the top-right corner.
The front is real, though.

Last edited:
JerryC said:
it would be so awesome if they added blood. but.. cool
actually, there's a reason there's no blood.

nintendo, in order to avoid controversy with blood coming out of Mario, but still wanting a fighter, designed an entire new fighting system called percentages. they just keep building up and up and up until finally you're blown off the screen.

they're that innovative: all that work to avoid blood and it turned out to be one of the best fighting series ever created.

zapasant93 said:
i think ur a little bit too late on the box art

*sigh* yes i already went over that

+12 new characters and only 9 newcomers have been announced so 3 more newcomers to go assuming this is the right boxart. Add that to the 12 veterans so far and the ones going to be announced thats 30ish characters >_>.

Worst boxart ever! That is a filler box art. Gamestop ALWAYS has the worst pre-order boxart.

the back of that box is fake, it dosent show the nunchuck support.

yea... the back of the box is fake. There are more than 15 new stages, and WAY More than 20 new weapons.
Deffently fake. Plus why would the back of the box be featuring samus? shes in the background and to the left.
plus what lloyd yayo said, its gamecube and numchuck compattable.

edit. plus you edited it. it says RP. not T. look on the website

I don't know...do you really think online play will be limited to only 4 people? Besides, in theory, with GC controllers, we should be able to play 8 player from home.

Back