Super Smash Bros Brawl Price!!!

I think that also maybe they would sell those games already cheaper than $50 to create expectative

Reggie Fils-Anime said at E3 "the wii will give you more fun for less money" so it might be quite a good prediction

i think about $70-$90

DragonM3D said:
Is there gonna be a package with the Wii that comes with a game?
I was thinking about that... maybe the Wii will come with 1 controller and 1 game (maybe zelda twilight princess)

I remember when the 64 came out the standard prices for the games were usually between $70 and $100 and the cheapest games (2nd hand) were $40. When the SNES came out the games were usually > $100.

If these companies keep making more games at an increasing rate pr year then I bet the price will go down to $0 lol

Just kiddin mate - If the wii games are $50 at first then I'm happy enuf with the price. Over time the prices will decrease to $40 average or lower (this is a predicition)

Because the prices of the N64 games were in the $70 - $100 price range (as the cartridges that came with them charged $25 each in comparision to $.10 for a CD that was used in PS games) I couldn't buy a game pr month usually got them once or twice a yr since i was on pocket money and the games often took a long time to fully finish.

linkzeldagame said:
I remember when the 64 came out the standard prices for the games were usually between $70 and $100 and the cheapest games (2nd hand) were $40. When the SNES came out the games were usually > $100.

If these companies keep making more games at an increasing rate pr year then I bet the price will go down to $0 lol

Just kiddin mate - If the wii games are $50 at first then I'm happy enuf with the price. Over time the prices will decrease to $40 average or lower (this is a predicition)

Because the prices of the N64 games were in the $70 - $100 price range (as the cartridges that came with them charged $25 each in comparision to $.10 for a CD that was used in PS games) I couldn't buy a game pr month usually got them once or twice a yr since i was on pocket money and the games often took a long time to fully finish.

yes u are totally right but nintendo what wants too it's to get better prices than PS3 or Xbox360

Arcadium's correct, the point of not putting in all that shmancy fancy hardware into their console like Sony and Mircrosoft did was so that it would blow away their competitor's prices since it made the wii less expensive, why would they make their games more expensive? I'm thinkin $50-$60 is gonna be the average price.

ssbb_lover said:
Arcadium's correct, the point of not putting in all that shmancy fancy hardware into their console like Sony and Mircrosoft did was so that it would blow away their competitor's prices since it made the wii less expensive, why would they make their games more expensive? I'm thinkin $50-$60 is gonna be the average price.
Yeah you're right and remember that's just SSBB price imagine Wii Sports price :)

Back