Super Smash Bros Brawl Price!!!

I think that is a prediction but maybe all the games of the wii are going to be like $40-60 dollars.
And if that is false maybe is that the game is going to cost aprox. $50.

No less than $50, why would they price wii games less than gc games??? Of course some gc were $40 so u never know...

In the video of the conference before E3, one of the guys said that first party games should be no more than 50 dollars. That means SSBB will be 50 dollars since its a first party game, but a thrid party game like Red Steel or Sonic could end up being more than 50 dollars. Sorry I don't have the link to the video.

I've seen it to, they said 1st party are $50 and 3rd could be $50 or more.

I heard that PS3 games could be going into a £100 anyway wtf thats such a lot of money for a game

Not to mention the game console is like 3x the amount of the wii

PS3 SUCKS!!!!
I'm stilll playin' on my PS2 though:scared:

LOL! Still...u like ratchet & clank? *please say yes, please say yes...*

Oh and I want to congratulate this thread for going another page *clapping* and now i'll start my 5hr. speech *booing*

Yeah I guess Ratchet and clank is pehaps the only good game on playstation GTA eventually came out on Xbox but I had allready bought it on PC with all the added (hevvy) extras so I wasn't that bothered and I never really got into tekkan

Yeah SSBB price, that's nice....so about ratchet & clank....*totally ignoring Arcadium*:cool:

Back