Super Smash Bros Brawl Price!!!

Yep its about some kind off animal and a robot who get really big guns that shoot colourfull bullets and blow **** up very fun and enjoyable for all the family :D

So is SSBB the biggest title you're watching out for, or r u excited about twilight princess, corruption, red steel, proj. hammer, and etc. as well?

Actually I'm looking forward to Project H.A.M.M.E.R. it looks so cool, and I doon't even know anything about it.

I'm excited for Project H.A.M.M.E.R. too, but it doesn't look like it has much of a story: Robots take over world, a guy comes and bashes all of them with a giant hammer, world is saved, woo. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna get it though.

To me, just to be able to swing a reall huge hammer around and destroy everything, priceless.

Yea i'm gonna try to get em' all, i've got the money, but I might want to spend it on somethin else....wat the heck am i saying?!?! I'm totally getting all of them!!

To me there is no problem the problem is when I buy DS Lite games and Wii games there is where I don't know what to do

Back