Super Smash Bros. Brawl question

Mindless Self Indulgence

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2007
This might be the most frustrating question on my mind right now but are you going to have to use the wii remote for brawl? Or will you be able to use a classical or gamecube controler?

search...search...search...
This question is on EVERY SSBB topic on this site.
*sigh*
but anyways to answer you're question...
You will NOT use the Wiimote for SSBB. You will use the GC controller or the Classic Controller.

I think you'll have the option of using both, I can easily see a way in which they can use both the Wiimote and Nunchuk

Chaz said:
I think you'll have the option of using both, I can easily see a way in which they can use both the Wiimote and Nunchuk
I am going with Chaz on this. Even though it's for sure they are using the GC or Classic controller I think they will properly add the option too use the Wiimote and Numchuck later on though.

Nintendo has stated that we should keep our GameCube controllers for the game, however that was over a year ago.

I guess, you should consider everything as speculation as of right now.

I think it would be better using the GC controller or the Classic controller, I'll be using the GC controller, and online I'm hoping for leaderboards especially for this game! Only game I've ever been reeeally good at... and Mario Kart: Double Dash. Can't wait!!

Just so everyone knows, for UK people the Nintendo Official Magazine came out today and confirmed that SSMB has been delayed to Late 2007! I could'nt believe it but developing a new controller may be the reason, they said they wanted us to have the full on best experience

Back