Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Nintendo did say they were going to focus more on a single player game this time because they have the multilayer down pat already and with the WiFi it will be even better.

The new item is going to be an item that triples your attack and enables you to do certain moves. The new character is none other than King Dedede, and there may be a possibility of ranking boards for the game.

Kamikaze said:
The new item is going to be an item that triples your attack and enables you to do certain moves. The new character is none other than King Dedede, and there may be a possibility of ranking boards for the game.

And don't we sound positive . . . why would anyone want to be a Penguin instead of the mega man? or Sonic?

Even though I have a feeling Mega Man would end up being a cool Kirby ability stealing type player
and Sonic would end up like Fox and Falco. . .

Ganon you're the only villain for me . . . Sephiroth is sony . . . such a sad fact.

Last edited:
Just because I don't say it's Sonic, I'm not "positive". That truly does show how biased you are. :)

Biased? no no I just don't feel like playing Happy feet smash brothers thats all. And if you read you would see that I really don't know how either of those characters would work out. Biased . . . where did you get that?

Master Foot said:
Most likely Sonic, duh. I like the Megaman idea. Poor Megaman is slowly fading away.

X kinda stole his thunder . . . Swords always seem to win things with gamers

im surprised with the rights and all..wow, I would love it to be sonic. Maybe a overlay with sonic but fight like fox? woot! man.. im excited!

I wish they could put sonic and megaman.. that would be answome!!

but as it is just one.. I´ll bet they put megaman... but we´ll never know..

story mode would be answome to and some raking chart online that we all could be fighting to be nº1.. something like WWE think of thing with online matches, champions titles, main events, diferent leagues and stuff. that would be cool. =)

PS: this was my first post \m/ eheheh

Gegnome said:
Biased? no no I just don't feel like playing Happy feet smash brothers thats all. And if you read you would see that I really don't know how either of those characters would work out. Biased . . . where did you get that?

Your bashing my opinion because it's not the same concept as yours. You got Snake in the game so stop your whining, King Dedede would make a great addition to the cast as there happen to be many Super Mario Bros. characters but not that many characters from the Kirby series. You don't see me bashing your "ideas", but Megaman wouldn't really turn out too well, and as for Sonic, that's more hype than anything else. And speaking of Sonic, didn't they come out with a Sonic game similar to Super Smash Bros.?

funny... if you think about it.. remember bad then with an april fools joke.. someone I guess photochoped a sonic and tails in a mew bubble? AH! now I wonder if it was the creators doing that just for a joke to show us in the future there will be a sonic. But, then again.. if they went as far back as pit.. who knows who will be the new fighter.. might as well be mappy!

I think they are.
1. *awesome new weapon* Dont know
2. * fighting stage* Somethink Zelda.
3. *new character* Sonic
4. *a fighting mode* A FPS but not a shooter, like how Snake was sneaking up on Link or Mario or someone. :thumbsup:

Back