Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Kamikaze said:
Your bashing my opinion because it's not the same concept as yours. You got Snake in the game so stop your whining, King Dedede would make a great addition to the cast as there happen to be many Super Mario Bros. characters but not that many characters from the Kirby series. You don't see me bashing your "ideas", but Megaman wouldn't really turn out too well, and as for Sonic, that's more hype than anything else. And speaking of Sonic, didn't they come out with a Sonic game similar to Super Smash Bros.?

Gee didn't mean to make you cry or anything. I'm just saying who'd want to be a penguin? I mean Poor Bowser and Donkey Kong already get enough neglection. Who needs another fat slow character with a hammer?

Gegnome said:
Gee didn't mean to make you cry or anything. I'm just saying who'd want to be a penguin? I mean Poor Bowser and Donkey Kong already get enough neglection. Who needs another fat slow character with a hammer?

Hmm more pathetic attempts to insult me with your lack of any intelligence. King Dedede would make a great addition to the series, there's not enough villians in the series, there's more heroes than anything else. Donkey Kong is inbetween hero and foe, Meta Knight and Bowser happen to be the only actual villians in the series (announced so far). So what's wrong with adding another villian? And who cares if you don't like the "penguin"? You never played the old school Kirby games to appreciate the people in the games. Waddle Dee would also make a great addition, either as a playable character or just having some sort of cameo appearance within the game. I'm speaking on a more realistic level, while you'll say you wish to have Batman and Spiderman within the game, which in my opinion would tarnish the game more than it will actually help it. Capcom may be buddy buddy with Nintendo, but remember Resident Evil 5 isn't a Nintendo item, and Capcom seems to have more relations with Microsoft and Sony, so you can fantasize all you want, but the people I speak of are actual Nintendo characters. As for Sonic, same reason as the Capcom. Sega may have exclusive games on the Wii for Sonic, but they're not the superior ones that are on the 360 and Ps3. If this makes you "cry", then so be it, but it's just the truth. As for other characters, there's Birdo, Waluigi, Captain Olimar, Daisy, Shy Guy, and the possibility of characters is endless, but along with Capcom and Sega, I highly doubt it. So I will now allow you to continue upon your rant on how the Nintendo characters are "teh sux!".

I'm still hoping that the new character is Bruce Campbell, one-liners and all.

Nooooooo, me no want Sonic. Me rather have Megaman. If Sonic gets into Brawl, that'll just mark the beginning of outside cr*p being dragged into super smash series.

MetroidZ said:
Zero from megaman. he has a sword.
yhea zero would be cool and he played in some games 2 you could choose him in the megaman x games and he was the main charecter in the megaman zero series and he rulezz i was supriesed that there was just 1 person that wanted zero in:aureola:

The rumor I really hope is true, I bet that character is Sonic or one of his friends. Then again I can't imagine Sonic in a Super Smash Bros. game.

Sonic would not be that great, even though he best fits the description. I like sonic and all, but he would not be fair with all the speed. He would have to be incredible weak. He would also be almost impossible to hit... :frown2:

Kamikaze said:
Hmm more pathetic attempts to insult me with your lack of any intelligence. King Dedede would make a great addition to the series, there's not enough villians in the series, there's more heroes than anything else. Donkey Kong is inbetween hero and foe, Meta Knight and Bowser happen to be the only actual villians in the series (announced so far). So what's wrong with adding another villian? And who cares if you don't like the "penguin"? You never played the old school Kirby games to appreciate the people in the games. Waddle Dee would also make a great addition, either as a playable character or just having some sort of cameo appearance within the game. I'm speaking on a more realistic level, while you'll say you wish to have Batman and Spiderman within the game, which in my opinion would tarnish the game more than it will actually help it. Capcom may be buddy buddy with Nintendo, but remember Resident Evil 5 isn't a Nintendo item, and Capcom seems to have more relations with Microsoft and Sony, so you can fantasize all you want, but the people I speak of are actual Nintendo characters. As for Sonic, same reason as the Capcom. Sega may have exclusive games on the Wii for Sonic, but they're not the superior ones that are on the 360 and Ps3. If this makes you "cry", then so be it, but it's just the truth. As for other characters, there's Birdo, Waluigi, Captain Olimar, Daisy, Shy Guy, and the possibility of characters is endless, but along with Capcom and Sega, I highly doubt it. So I will now allow you to continue upon your rant on how the Nintendo characters are "teh sux!".

I still say no one wants to be a fat penguin . . . and oh yes I have played kirby . . . probably before you could even talk .

E7ernal said:
maybe it'll be that one off zelda

Tingle could be a character like how Game and Watch was. As for being a strong point character, I highly doubt it.

I still say no one wants to be a fat penguin . . . and oh yes I have played kirby . . . probably before you could even talk .

Actually it is You that doesn't like King Dedede, but then again you may not like the character, because he possibly resembles you in a way. So I can understand perfectly why you would disregard this character. Another awesome addition would be Slippy from the Star Fox series. I can imagine him as a playable character, since he can create weapons and other inventions, but Peppy I cannot see as a playable character.

Again, if anyone has read the article. Its not for certain sonic will be it. Rights and all have a big say in everything. Look at marvel altimate alliance.. Hulk wasnt in there because of rights..

I would love for it to be sonic but again.. it could be anyone!

Darkonix said:
Again, if anyone has read the article. Its not for certain sonic will be it. Rights and all have a big say in everything. Look at marvel altimate alliance.. Hulk wasnt in there because of rights..

I would love for it to be sonic but again.. it could be anyone!

Actually Hulk had a cameo appearance in the game, it was one of the last cinemas.

Back