Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Kamikaze said:
Actually Hulk had a cameo appearance in the game, it was one of the last cinemas.

doh,:blush2: never got that far. =) nice to know though. :D

ok ok kamikaze, gegnome please stop arguing its really immature, and you are disrupting the thread.

My opinion is that the character might be sonic but it could be something else.
The stage could be the twilight realm in twilight princess or something from kirby or something completely different.
The new item 90% chance of the super smash symbol which makes you "super smash" everyone on the playing field unlikely to be anything else.
New mode? i really have no clue it could be a 3dish made where you walk around and the sort of a tower with enemies getting stronger and the at the top your arch nemesis that is a cpu level of 10? i dont know.

playing with your mii character would be cool

zeldaicflame said:
ok ok kamikaze, gegnome please stop arguing its really immature, and you are disrupting the thread.

My opinion is that the character might be sonic but it could be something else.
The stage could be the twilight realm in twilight princess or something from kirby or something completely different.
The new item 90% chance of the super smash symbol which makes you "super smash" everyone on the playing field unlikely to be anything else.
New mode? i really have no clue it could be a 3dish made where you walk around and the sort of a tower with enemies getting stronger and the at the top your arch nemesis that is a cpu level of 10? i dont know.

playing with your mii character would be cool

I'm not fighting, I'm simply providing constructive criticism. Honestly, I hope the character isn't Sonic. Not that it would be a bad thing that he's in, but he just doesn't seem to fit in this game nor any Super Smash Bros. games. I'd prefer another Pokemon besides Sonic, as he's not fitting for the series. They should add Waluigi in it, along with an option to choose Baby Mario and Luigi (replacement to Ice Climbers.).

just came to mind! remember that speical pokemon we only saw like in 1 out of 10 battles that shoots up into the sky and we all pressed start near it to move the camera so we can get a better glimpse.. amagine! MEW! now that will be exciting!

Happy Feet? Pah!

Michael Jackson! :D

But then the rating would go up considerably, because of possible super-moves that Michael Jackson could have. :S

But I would seriously like to see Megaman, oh how awesome that would be.

Kamikaze said:
I'm not fighting, I'm simply providing constructive criticism. Honestly, I hope the character isn't Sonic. Not that it would be a bad thing that he's in, but he just doesn't seem to fit in this game nor any Super Smash Bros. games. I'd prefer another Pokemon besides Sonic, as he's not fitting for the series. They should add Waluigi in it, along with an option to choose Baby Mario and Luigi (replacement to Ice Climbers.).

A replacement to IC's? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? They shouldnt add Waluigi or Baby M & L. That would just create more pathetic characters from the Mario series.

Kamikaze said:

Now that Idea I like I also hate the ICE climbers, you see the only reason I was bashing King Dede wasn't because I resemble him . . . I'm not fat lol. Any way Maybe if I take it in your perspective and look at it a different way you're right. They need to make Smash bros. a tangle between all of Nintendo's best games but have many characters from each so that there is a plethora of fun dramatically different characters to choose from. Like I have been saying over and over again Ganondorf is by far MY favorite . . . but who wants another game where two characters are Exactly the same hence Captain Falcon and Ganon. . . Not me

All we KNOW is that Nintendo itself said that they were concentrating more on the one player aspects of the games. And that should be amazing my debating buddies, amazing.

Guys, come on. It's obviously gonna be David Bowie from The Labyrinth:

bowie_labyrinth.jpg

Back