Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

lol Scuba Kid!

his secret weapon would be to start singing and throw around those Crystal balls. it'd send me running:

"What power? Power of voodoo. Who do? You do...."
"I surrender! please stop!"

we should make a list of possible people who can be in as the new character..
Dont make weird names or anything lol. My list.
1) Sonic
2) New pokemon or Mew
3) Banjo-Kazzoie
4) Rayman
5) possible baby mario/bowser/ gomba
6) Knuckles/tails
7) megaman
8) Anyone else wanna keep adding?

Darkonix said:
we should make a list of possible people who can be in as the new character..
Dont make weird names or anything lol. My list.
1) Sonic
2) New pokemon or Mew
3) Banjo-Kazzoie
4) Rayman
5) possible baby mario/bowser/ gomba
6) Knuckles/tails
7) megaman
8) Anyone else wanna keep adding?

Again, Banjo is not possible due to him being owned by Rare. Sonic, Knuckles and Tails is highly doubtful due to them being owned by Sega, as Megaman is owned by Capcom. There should be more Nintendo characters involved in the game, hence the name Super Smash Bros.

Woooo! Yay for Samus! :D

My favourite Smash Bro's character.

The Zero Suit is very... Erm... O_O;

Aiai would rock in SSBB. He could summon a ball to roll around in and knock down opponents or maybe it could be a weapon which could be used by anyone featured in an exclusive arena

Kamikaze said:
Tingle could be a character like how Game and Watch was. As for being a strong point character, I highly doubt it.

How did you guess I meant Tingle? :p
PS: Is Tinge in TP?

I meant to say "that gay one off Zelda" :p

---

I wish that the extra character was your Mii, not too sure how it would fare out though

Kamikaze said:
Again, Banjo is not possible due to him being owned by Rare. Sonic, Knuckles and Tails is highly doubtful due to them being owned by Sega, as Megaman is owned by Capcom. There should be more Nintendo characters involved in the game, hence the name Super Smash Bros.

True, and would you really think they would put in Knuckles or Tails over Sonic? I wouldn't be surprised though if it was Sonic. I really doubt it will be Megaman, however.

I'm not trying to be negative or an ass, but am I the only one who is sick of hearing people ***** and wish and talk about how they want Cloud or Sephorath in it?
IT"S SO ANNOYING!!!! It will never happen!
Snake is in there cuz Shigaru Mayamoto and Hideo Kojima are friends and Kojima asked his buddy (Mayamoto) to put snake in.
And if Sonic is in it, it's probably cuz Sony is in the crapper and they're trying to get any cash they can.
If anything, Square will just make another Final Fantasy fighting game (like that one no one liked with Cloud, Vincent, and Yuffie in it....whatever the hell it was called). Square would make more money that way anyways.
And Cloud isn't even that f-ing great! get over Advent children, that movie was a big disappointment.
Goku has a better chance to get in before precious Cloud....

Kurai said:
And if Sonic is in it, it's probably cuz Sony is in the crapper and they're trying to get any cash they can.

SEGA own sonic not S-O-N-Y.God everyone knows that!

Could be crash bandicoot. He was on the gameboy.

As nostalgic as that would be, I'm not sure if it would be a good move.

It could be pacman though!!!

Sorry guys, but all of you are wrong aout the new character, the character jsut happens to be ME! :eek: lol

Back