Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

i would really like to see some street fighter characters in it(preferably ryu or ken)

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
i would really like to see some street fighter characters in it(preferably ryu or ken)

Now that would be incredibly stupid. If they added Lakitu or Magikoopa, that'd be cool.

DOH, no its SSBB super smash bro's brawl. The dojo thing was a metaphore for something I guess training.. I dont know.

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
n how would dat be stupid?:confused:

That wasn't the right wording, it'd be completely random and incredibly stupid. Street Fighter is a total different fighting style than the Smash Bros. series is, and if Capcom had allowed one of it's fighters to be in the game it's possible that it can both destroy the potential in future Street Fighter games as well as the Smash Bros. series. If you were looking to be realistic, I can see Birdo or Diddy Kong as possible characters to the series.

Kurai said:
Well excuse me that I have a life OTHER than video games!

Um...if you had any knowledge on the video game industry, you'd know everytime you pop in a Sonic game the words Sega appear, as well as Team Sonic. Next you're going to say Mario is coming to the Playstation 3 as well.

wondering about that new wep hmm proabaly be the special move thing and the new character must be without a doubt sonic nintendo was planning to get him in from the start

A safe guess would be Sonic. I like the idea of Bowser's Castle as a new stage. As for the rest, not really interested in a story mode seeing how the big appeal for Smash Bros is multiplayer. The new weapon also doesn't do much for me if it's an item, which no one usually plays items (on occasion I do but it's rare). The big feature is the online play which will be huge if they do it right. Should be able to have whatever number of people on your Wii against other Wii's. A good example would be if a friend and I were on my Wii playing someone else on his Wii and he was partnered with one of his friends on his friends Wii. As long as they get the online play right I think the rest will fall into place.

well come on item are some times nessecary say you are about to be sent by an oppents attack and you have a freezie
and the large multi player im not sure about wont it get crowded

in touch with the wii said:
well come on item are some times nessecary say you are about to be sent by an oppents attack and you have a freezie
and the large multi player im not sure about wont it get crowded

What I meant was that the number of players allowed in one match are still 4 but it they should make it where you can have any combination of players on one Wii.
i.e.
Wii #1 - 1 player
Wii #2 - 1 player
Wii #3 - 1 player
Wii #4 - 1 player

or Wii #1 - 2 players
Wii #2 - 2 players

or Wii #1 - 3 players
Wii #2 - 1 player

or Wii #1 - 1 player
Wii #2 - 2 players
Wii #3 - 1 player