Super Smash Bros Brawl: Stages Thread

hyrule field should be a stage. it would be a side-scroller. that would be cool

ide like a stage that is a remake of the first lvl in super mario bros.. with the pipes you can go down and everything. And that the retro nes bowser from the game can be an actual character, or a costume(i like costume better). But..... the room where you fight him can be an actual stage. there can be platforms above, and when you touch the axe the bridge collapses. so you have to fight on the platforms.

what about a sidescroller stage from mario brothers and when you destroy all the enemys like koopas,goompas it goes to the next place of mario bros and if you want to stay in the same spot then dont destroy the enemys like parakoopa since there in the sky

bw! said:
what about a sidescroller stage from mario brothers and when you destroy all the enemys like koopas,goompas it goes to the next place of mario bros and if you want to stay in the same spot then dont destroy the enemys like parakoopa since there in the sky
Side scrollers are kinda lame to me =o....

clasic bowser could be at the end of the stage that i said and wants you beat him you start over the stage

yea i dont realy like sidesclollers expecialy ones that never stop but on my stage if you dont kill all the koopa/goompas you can stay at one spot the whole time

Back