Super Smash Bros. Brawl - The Perfect Game?

I'm sorry but no one can say that World of Warcraft isn't perfect who isn't playing it. I mean, if it isn't now one day it will be because all the creators do is fix bugs and listen to complaints about certain things and add more stuff. Everyweek I add a patch that's huge to the game. if it wasn't so perfect then why do so many people around the world loose their lives to warcraft?? The game is an EPIC

Mingus said:
I'm sorry but no one can say that World of Warcraft isn't perfect who isn't playing it. I mean, if it isn't now one day it will be because all the creators do is fix bugs and listen to complaints about certain things and add more stuff. Everyweek I add a patch that's huge to the game. if it wasn't so perfect then why do so many people around the world loose their lives to warcraft?? The game is an EPIC

I 100% agree with this

Chicagoan said:
There are some characters that I do not like, and I will love to smash (such Birdo, Toad or Kirby) Those guys will be crushed with my Ness/Mario/Pikachu character...

Sonic? He even not deserves that. If due the CPU I must fight him, I will do it... but I won't even bother smashing it.

Btw, sorry for the double post.... I thought I clicked on edit, but I quoted lol
Another Sonic hater, huh...
Dont you guys have a thread to pile you're hate in? Hes in, most people wanted it, get over it, or better yet, accept it.

@Mingus-Who cares, this is not the thread for it.

@ the OP: Nope. I think, as well as others, that this game will be 5-star, however, I already see some personal flaws that I dont like. The word perfect, when said in conjunction with video games ultimately leads to ones opinion.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
@Mingus-Who cares, this is not the thread for it.

Actually, it is because he made a comment talking about the perfect game which he has yet to come by and I thought I would be curtious by letting him know that me along with millions of others have found our perfect game which could possibly be for him. Not to mention that just a few people in here might care, yet it may not be you so don't worry about it.

/agree WoW is really addicting.. which may be the only downside to the game lol

AtomicB said:
Now, I know no game is perfect. There is always something that can be improved, but if you ask me, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming pretty darn close.

Sakurai is paying attention to the people! For the first time in history, a developer is actually looking at them.

I mean:
  • Mid-battle Screenshots
  • Replay Game Recordings
  • Wi-Fi Play (Even on Sandbag Stadium)
  • Two Player Co-Op Story Mode
  • Sonic?!

If I can remember correctly, these are all the things I wanted in the game. And with a 60 fps rate, the game looks gorgeous.

The only thing left that I would want? Voice chat.
It may sound impossible, but with all the recent editions, anything is possible with this game.
of course there was going to be wifi play and sonic. and i dont think anyone actually screamed to him to put in co-op replay games or mid battles screen shots. so tell me, how is he listening?

Mingus said:
I'm sorry but no one can say that World of Warcraft isn't perfect who isn't playing it.

Actually I played it for quite a while, and though I liked it, it wasn't perfect either. IMO.

Note: The biggest reason there will be no perfect game, ever = Everybody has their own "IMO"

Voicechat is by far the #1 thing I want for this game. There are way too many people on this site that I am dieing to talk to, and while playing smash? That would be epic.

This game will definetly be my favorite wii game, but perfect? No.

JT. said:
Nope, no where near my perfect game. I mean, no lobbies for the online game, just random matches and friend matches, doesn't seem like the ideal game...

What I want to see on the Wii, is something similar to Counter strike (LOTS of players, mixed with some halo (vehicles which can hold several people), with customizable wii controls (a la Medal of Honor), have a map editor for it (for macs and pcs, not on the Wii itself, as it would be too hard to make them. Easy to make of course, no programming needed), put in lots of cool weapons (Super explosive rocket launchers, sniper rifles, uzis), the ability to hold the gun gangsta style (a la red steel), 60 f/s, no lag, xbox 360 graphics (not possible, so that could be just a bonus), bundled with a super sweet gun shell (better than the zapper), add in lots of modes, 2-4 teams, no friend codes, highscore boards and stuff, bundled with a head set, prizes every week, + more, just can't think what right now.

That would come veeeeery close to perfect. Except my perfect game probably wouldn't be an fps.

It sounds like you need to get a 360 instead of the Wii. But yes, on my charts Brawl will probably be amazing. Waiting...waiting...

Don't see how someone can complain about adding another character in to be honest...

Yeah this looks like it will be my (nearly) perfect game too.

Perfect? No, but quite near. And about voice chat, I don't think it will come. It's a 100% Nintendo game, well almost. I mean Smash, by itself, isn't third party, it's really made my nintendo or second party like HAL or the Pokemon Company. That's why it won't have voice chat. Sadly, "Nintendo", (not third party) doesn't do great in swearing in their games and the thoughts of having people swearing like no other because they are losing to Jigglypuff (one of my fav char) is nearly impossible.

Mingus said:

Sorry its not that hot :p I quit at 49 it got boring doing quest and lvling for just....gear that I may sell later or delete.

Back