Super Smash Bros. Brawl Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's an old video but still it reminds me of much I want this game. It'll be a low blow to me if they don't include Marth in the character list though.. I will need to find a new character!

I know I'm in the minority, but I've tried to get into Smash Bros, on my GC, and it just seemed boring. Too much zooming in and out. Too quick matches. I really prefered traditional fighters like Soul Caliber 2. Probably not a good comparison, but I couldn't get into Smash Bros no matter how many times I tried. I have like 35 good GC games, and about 4 I'd rate as bad or boring, and smash bros for me is on the low list.

Xanthan said:
I did use the search before I posted this, while there are many posts on SSBB there are NONE with "video" in the title. I wasn't going to read thru 100+ threads to see if someone had put up the video in one of them. If you can't live with that, that's too damn bad.

Who said it had to have the term 'video' on it? There's multiple Super Smash Bros. threads, and if you had realized that there were even links toward that video in around 85 percent of the threads that are found up upon the search feature. Of course you've just openly admitting to being too lazy to use the search feature as you just skimmed to see if any videos had the term video on it. Great job on providing such a great way to post some old news. And in other related news, New York obtains the Statue of Liberty from France....shocking news.

midak said:
Ya know, if you already saw it, you dont need to post but your just a spamming jackass that needs to point out something has already been posted otherwise your life loses all meaning. Go kill yourself loser...and have a nice day.
[

This isn't spamming, it's saying upon how there happen to be repetitive threads upon this. There's at least a good 50-60 threads upon one subject alone on videos and another 30-45 posts alone dealing with "Sonic in Super Smash Bros." and another 70-80 threads upon which character you would like to see in the series. Someone seems to be a manac depressant, take your zoloft and stop contemplating suicide, you emo.

Kamikaze said:
Who said it had to have the term 'video' on it? There's multiple Super Smash Bros. threads, and if you had realized that there were even links toward that video in around 85 percent of the threads that are found up upon the search feature. Of course you've just openly admitting to being too lazy to use the search feature as you just skimmed to see if any videos had the term video on it. Great job on providing such a great way to post some old news. And in other related news, New York obtains the Statue of Liberty from France....shocking news.

[

This isn't spamming, it's saying upon how there happen to be repetitive threads upon this. There's at least a good 50-60 threads upon one subject alone on videos and another 30-45 posts alone dealing with "Sonic in Super Smash Bros." and another 70-80 threads upon which character you would like to see in the series. Someone seems to be a manac depressant, take your zoloft and stop contemplating suicide, you emo.

How ironic that you think you're so much cooler than he is because he was 'stupid enough' to waste his time

when you've wasted FAR more of YOUR time by trying to act like a badass; much more time than it would've taken to simply ignore the post's "irrelevance" and move on.

So even by your own logic, you're a complete idiot.

Nice one.

Transfixed said:
How ironic that you think you're so much cooler than he is because he was 'stupid enough' to waste his time

when you've wasted FAR more of YOUR time by trying to act like a badass; much more time than it would've taken to simply ignore the post's "irrelevance" and move on.

Nice one.

Exactly

Transfixed said:

Nice one.

Stupid enough to waste his time is right. There are actual dates on when videos are released. (If you don't believe me, just to IGN.com and search up a video game video and it actually shows the date.). The only irony is that you're majority of posts usually try to aim at me. Prime examples have been when you've contradicted yourself upon a certain video game (Red Steel I believe it had been.). I'm not attempting to be a 'badass' as you've been saying. If something just happens to be outdated, I'll say so, as well as telling them to use the search feature. You know as well as many other posters here on the forum that there are many threads on this title, especially about this video, which it had been posted in mid-November, when if someone has any intelligence would assume that this has been posted within a day or so of the launch video? So by your knowledge, and how you've contradicted yourself, it's only ironic (a word you prefer using with each sentence you state) that someone like you who trips over their own words on a consistant basis is calling me the idiot. Great job transy. :D

Midak said:

Wow, this is some top quality posting. I am surely impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back