Super Smash Bros. Brawl WiiWare channel in the Pipeline?

You know it sounds like good news but really think about it. You guys know how nintendo it I mean they are in it for the fans but you know there a ***** when it comes to money too. They will deffinetly try to suck every bit of money out of this. I mean I could be wrong though. But hopefully this turns out for the best.

Z3wpk said:
You know it sounds like good news but really think about it. You guys know how nintendo it I mean they are in it for the fans but you know there a ***** when it comes to money too. They will deffinetly try to suck every bit of money out of this. I mean I could be wrong though. But hopefully this turns out for the best.

meh, i'd pay 20 bucks for isaac to be a playable character...

i think it might help a little if people remember that wii was a big deal because it was the cheapest system, not looking to pinch pennies by going down the EQ2 or WoW road like 360.

Wii-Fi said:
Who says Sakurai has to make it? it could be anyone the next time, a new label, a new publisher, new rules, new designers... Big changes for sure but there will be a SSB 4.
No one says it has to be Sakurai. Im just saying that if its not gonna be him, it'll suck.

Yeah I wouldn't care for more stages, but more characters is always a plus.
I have no problem using Wii points to buy characters either, I just hope the rumor is true.

iOwnage said:
No one says it has to be Sakurai. Im just saying that if its not gonna be him, it'll suck.
well, u never know. miyamoto may grab the torch and surprise us with a whole new take on the series. I say whatever happens to the ssb series, we'll be far more than satisfied.:yesnod:

Interesting article.. On that note, does anyone know whether or not it's feasible to release software upgrades and patches to console games? I know it's been done many times on the PC with installed software, but since these games run off discs, can it be done?

Reason why I ask is, in addition to adding characters to the roster, would it be possible to tweak existing characters to make them more balanced?

Not to mention, wouldn't adding Isaac to the playable roster require..
removing him as an AT?

Wouldn't that require some sort of software upgrade that changes the random chance encounters during battle?

if it's true, then brawl will be one of the most played online games ever, it would be #1 if we didn't have friend codes.

not to sound pessimistic but i dont think it would happen reasons? because we dont have a hard drive,it was a rumour on nsider and i dont see nintendo following in the steps of sony and ms about "bad" things they did.

Iownage]I HIGHLY doubt there will be a fourth game since Sakurai was basically forced into making Brawl.
Thats pretty much saying what i have always said about the fourth one.

But no one third party would make new characters unless nintendo got asked by them, then nintendo allowed them the right to mess with it so they can create their own character. Now dlc? I would probably say thats a yes, since nintendo is a bunch of suck-ups. Yes they are don't say they arent. they aren't huge suck-ups, just once they run out of good games, they try to getcha to stay (Brawl)

And of course you have to remember all the assist trophys. Why would they create a character and then you magically appear TWICE but one is an assist trophy? The download process for that wouldn't work. so any AT = a no no.

I'm gonna try to not get my hopes incase this is untrue, it seems to good to be true to me now that I think about it.

I hope this is true, though the only concern I have is the amount of memory we will need for this DC.
If it is true, I will be buying myself some extra SD Cards.

Back