Super Smash Bros Deal at EB Games!!!

mrgoblueguy

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Just outside of Detroit.
Eb games has a deal going where if you trade in 2 certain Wii games you can get SSMB for only $9.99. I traded in Cooking Mama and Paper Mario for it. I thought it was a good deal because you dont get much for trades. I bought those 2 off ebay for cheap. The games I know you can trade in are pinbusters, paper mario, cooking mama, Rayman 1 or 2, RE4, NBA 08, Zelda, Big Brain. They had a ton of games on the list. Just passing this on. Hope it helps!!!

extra $10 when trading in 2 wii games?

i'll be trading in metroid prime 3 and wii play when picking up my copy of brawl.

that should amount to...$30 worth of credit :yesnod:

is ur talking about brawl then its ssbb not ssmb i did this deal as well but im getting my brawl without having to pay at all

:cool: Doesn't matter to me. I already have Brawl reserved. Plus, my parents are paying for it.

I hate to say it, but this is far from a good deal :p

Games like Zelda, Paper Mario for Wii can be sold on craigslist or ebay for around 25-35 each (depending on the condition of your games, maybe even up to 40).. while when trading in at Gamestop or EBgames, you only get around 20-25. Sure, the additional 10 dollars for trading two games in is nice.. but chances are you'd get more money by just selling your games outright. Plus, if you sell online or to other people, you get cash, not store credit. The only way this could be worth it is if you traded in some worthless games that no one wants and still got the 10 dollar bonus.

thanks for chiming in Hicks and letting everyone know you have it so good

i realize i'm at a disadvantage when trading in my old games to gamestop, but i just don't feel like it's worth the time and energy needed to advertise my games online, monitor them, then be responsible for shipping them to who-knows-where and risk being scammed.

i'm pretty happy with trading in games i'll never play again to gamestop. although i get less credit for my game, it's quick, easy, and reliable.

I already got it for $10 off at walmart because of their pricing mistake.

This doesn't really seem like that good of a deal, you'd probably make more money sellin the games off ebay.

Back