Super Smash Bros DS?

Personally I would like to see a Smash Bros game on the DS. A new game, made for the DS. Smash Bros is basically a 2D fighter anyway, so it can totally work on the DS.

bamblakopz said:
What? Why would they never make a DS 2? They went from Gameboy to Gameboy Color to Gameboy advance.... Why not a DS graphic update?
Well gameboy advance was really different from gameboy color. and if you want a graphic update wouldn't they just make a special kind of ds lite or something.

balrogs.pa said:
Well gameboy advance was really different from gameboy color. and if you want a graphic update wouldn't they just make a special kind of ds lite or something.
Speical kind of ds lite? Or just a DS 2.... (codename) DS advance..... the new DS

guys, a DS 2 was alreayd confirmed. havent you heard? let me find the link...

but anyway, like blargos said, yea, its not like it would be BRAWL DS, it would just be a DS version of smash bros. and as sated earlier, if u can do asassin's creed on the DS then you can do a smash bros. ninja gaiden and call of duty 4 are on the DS as well, so they can surely do a Smash Bros. Theres also been a One piece game announced for the DS that is JUST like smash bros, the percentages, flying off the stage, everything. i forgot wat the game was called.

Shoko said:
^they are. i mean, the DS has a freakin headset lol. but heres the link to
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/tag/128/Nintendo_DS.html?page=2

theres 2 articles talking about. the first one is at the top and scroll down for the second

Okay, so, how exactly is that a confirmation of a DS2?

Nintendo said, basically, 'No, we have no plans to do a DS redesign.'

That sounds like the exact opposite of confirmation to me. Sounds a bit more like squashing a rumor...

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Okay, so, how exactly is that a confirmation of a DS2?

Nintendo said, basically, 'No, we have no plans to do a DS redesign.'

That sounds like the exact opposite of confirmation to me. Sounds a bit more like squashing a rumor...
lol... wat he said...... :shocked:

i dont see why it matters if it can or cant be made or if there is or isnt a ds2 until nintendo.com or nintendo power tells me that one of those things are going to come im not guna believe and random rumors on the internet but yes it is nice to dream of a handheld super smash bros

Smash would be perfect for DS. Ideally, Nintendo would create a smash custom made for DS, not port some pre-existing smash over.

i think graphically it would be a good smash but think of the controls, it can work but it would mess people up when playing melee or bralw when it's released.

Back