Super Smash Bros DS?

luigidv9.jpg

your's may be big but ive got the speed!

off topic: wait the whole thread has gone off topic

Luigi man said:
luigidv9.jpg

your's may be big but ive got the speed!
I've got the firepower

wachiefet0.jpg

And an endless fanbase of Halo fanatics ready to die for the cause :lol:

well it waz the best pic i could find any way how abouts luigi and waluigi join forces to destroy a OMG it's so frighting a goomba :scared: ( real awser: the two fat ones MARIO AND WARIO?)

Luigi man said:
well it waz the best pic i could find any way how abouts luigi and waluigi join forces to destroy a OMG it's so frighting a goomba :scared: ( real awser: the two fat ones MARIO AND WARIO?)
Make your own pics like me :lol:

And yes, Waluigi hates Mario and Wario much more than Luigi.

If you think about it, if Luigi wasn't invented then Waluigi wouldn't exist. Or he would just be called Wa...

dude how old r u im only 11 not to good with Gimp or any art thing soz:crazy:

yes if there was no luigi aka ME ( i wish) there would be no wa LUIGI

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:

I even made a 3d model of Waluigi.

3D Waluigi Thread

UTTERLY AWSOMENESS dude you are a " i now award you the titleTHE BEST 3D modle maker of waluigi in the world":lol: when im a bit older im trying trying to make one of luigi totaly AWSOMENESS
off topic: im gonna add you as a Wii friend k? plz add me to if ya wanna cos i wanna V.S. you in strickers if you have it

Luigi man said:
UTTERLY AWSOMENESS dude you are a " i now award you the titleTHE BEST 3D modle maker of waluigi in the world":lol: when im a bit older im trying trying to make one of luigi totaly AWSOMENESS
off topic: im gonna add you as a Wii friend k? plz add me to if ya wanna cos i wanna V.S. you in strickers if you have it
Thanks. :lol:

It's not that difficult, and the program is free. Blender

Back