Super Smash Bros: Future

jazzman9

"Your Too Slow!"
Mar 6, 2008
I know the release of the next installment is two days away, but I wanted to know what some people wanted in the next game. I won't post anything yet, but I just want to start it first.

^ ya no plans of one as of yet... we'll have to see next console... i want everlasting cube controllers though :)

Sakurai says he makes every one like it s the last... so we'll have to wait and see.
Even if Sakurai doesn't make it though, I get the feeling someone else will. Nintendo is infamous for keeping its franchises alive.

i believe this is the 3rd and last SSB.

and a rumor is that brawl will come out with DLC in the future

_Hopefully, this one is "great" enough to be the last. I mean, all SSB that have came out have been great so I dont want one to come out down the line and be a total mess and ruin the name of SSB. I really wouldn't like hearing "all SSB games that have came out before are fun but the last one was a waste" I hope you guys understand what i mean.(really can't function all that great rright now, .......I'm going to bed. Peace)

yeah, what do you think they meant by The Brawl to End Them All? if there ts a new Smash game for the next Nintendo system, I want fully customizable characters instead of just a colour change like in Tekken: Dark Resurrection.

I think it would be cool if there was one for the DS. Also, megaman, bomberman and maybe King K Rool

Add Naruto to it! A little Ninja person pwninge everyone!

Also, I wanna see Create Your Own Characters, Voice Chat, and Rankings.

Sparx said:
Add Naruto to it! A little Ninja person pwninge everyone!

Also, I wanna see Create Your Own Characters, Voice Chat, and Rankings.
Naruto won't make it. He's not from Sega or Capcom.

Sparx said:
Add [STRIKE]Naruto[/STRIKE] to it! A little Ninja person pwninge everyone!

Also, I wanna see [STRIKE]Create Your Own Characters[/STRIKE], Voice Chat, and Rankings.
I scratched out the things that will never happen in smash bros.

Back