Super Smash Bros is BORING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiiman0001 said:
LastKing is right stop complaining, in my opinion you people only think it is boring becuase you suck at that game! That's just it when you suck so bad at a game it's boring to you people so then return and buy something else!!! It's Just that Simple!!!
Insulting doesn't make you right.

SSBB is getting boring. I win so much I get bored of it. And once you play everything there is it gets boring after a while.

sremick said:
Insulting doesn't make you right.

Nothing said will make anyone right, Opinion is Opinion!
It's not an argument of game sales, or how well it's doing. It is an argument of how good a game is, Not a fact at all, but how you feel. It might not be in with the majority of the population/consumers opinion, but that doesn't make someone wrong its just how some people feel.
I understand pointing out why you like or dislike a game to make your point but after that it's a pointless debate.

No matter what is on the market "Someone" will not like it. It could be bricks of gold encrusted with diamonds for $5.00 and some body will hate it and complain about the purchase.
Everyone is different, if they weren't then all games,food,tv,cars,houses ect. ect. would all be the exact same thing.

Get over it people, If you didn't like the game just return it trade it in whatever. Complaining about it on the net, let alone a site with forums dedicated to that game and its popularity, are going to get you nothing but flamed and start an all out war. No one is going to be the victor coming up with the almighty reason to think one way or the other.

Last edited:
I have no problem with others' having opinions. I have no problem with other people loving SSBB. I didn't even start this thread.

What I have a problem with is people who adhere to some delusion that the only reason someone might not like something is because they "suck" at it, and then proceed to insult the person left and right about it. That goes beyond opinion. That's rude and inappropriate.

At least I have the maturity to know that, although I love and adore Zelda games, they aren't for everyone and many people don't like that sort of slow drawn-out puzzle-solving game. They prefer faster games that you don't have to devote as much time to, with more replay-value and instant gratification. That's fine. I don't think they "suck" at Zelda nor do I need to lower myself to insulting their game-playing abilities.

I wasn't picking you out, I was just working off you post. You have been more than civil in the debate of games.

The real problem is we have far too many people that think their "opinion" trumps everyone elses around here.

wezeles said:
The real problem is we have far too many people that think their "opinion" trumps everyone elses around here.
Agreed. There's a huge difference in defending your own opinion, and insulting someone else's.

I admit to being a ridiculously opinionated person, about all things Wii, computer tech, politics, and all sorts of other stuff. But as much as I am willing to debate a topic, I do it from a stance of "here's what I think and my reasons, and here is why I disagree with your reasons for thinking otherwise." As opposed to "ur wrong! u suck! ur stupid! whats wrong wit u? lamer! every1 nos im rite! dumbass" blah blah blah.

MoeDawg95 said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl is awsome
Idk why u are complaining about it just return it then if u dont want it:mad5:

i agree with him the game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya I agree to this is the best wii game there is. Melle is the best game for gamecube as of today and when another nintendo system comes out brawl will still be the best wii game because...

. Stage builder
. 35 playable characters
. exelent multiplayer on or off line
. 3 1p modes plus events and stadium matches most of this is also co-op
. No other Wii games are that great.

I would even state that the top 3 games ever are as follows.
1.SSBB
2 SSBM
3 Call of duty 4.

sremick said:
At least I have the maturity to know that, although I love and adore Zelda games, they aren't for everyone and many people don't like that sort of slow drawn-out puzzle-solving game. They prefer faster games that you don't have to devote as much time to, with more replay-value and instant gratification. That's fine. I don't think they "suck" at Zelda nor do I need to lower myself to insulting their game-playing abilities.
^That sums me up... I never got into Zelda games. As far as SSBB, it is a game that can get old. I don't have many friends willing to come play. As you mature you gain more responsibility so there's no "Brawl night" coming soon. Single player would be a lot more fun if the online were less laggish, that's my only disappointment with the game. Strikers for the Wii didn't have a great "story" but when I signed online I didn't even care. The difference there is that Strikers had names, records, and standings. Hopefully the online for SSBB can be updated, if not... Meh...

well seeing how everyone who has a wii pretty much has the game i think ur wrong the game is great

Obviously not every game is for everyone... I think it's silly for anyone to say that they wonder why people play this game because 'they' find it boring. For me, while I admit SSE is just something to do to get it done, the fights themselves I can get lost in for hours. Even just playing 4 player brawls (3 and myself free for all) is a blast. But then again, I used to pump rolls of quarters into Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. Personally, I can't wait until the next time I play SSBB :)

Sremick:I have no problem with others' having opinions.

well if u don't a problem with other's opinions then stop bitching about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back