Super Smash Bros. Melee

Hal Laboratory doesn't exist anymore. thats the main reason it took so long for Japan to get the game. they had to re-get the licensing for certain things first. but now the UK has it but still no Smash64 for the US. GOD DAMNIT NINTENDO!

anyways... did anybody else prefer Adventure Mode to SSE or is that just me?

Are you sure? I still see the Hal Labratory logo on the back of this game. And if the UK already have the N64 version, I'm pissed off because I sold my version of that game to help get the melee, but I still enjoyed playing that game.

About your question at the end, It would just make me happy if that stuff wasn't added. That would free up so much of the space to allow more characters and levels. But it doesn't bother me because I get what I paid for and you got what you paid for and it makes us happy. The intro music in brawl pisses me off though. If I wanted to listen to that, I just go to a goddamn Opera. Bring back the music from Melee next time (I'm just glad I can change the Menu's music to the melee menu's music too). I feel the music just does not suit SSBB like melee's music did.

Last edited:
haha.I still have this game.Its not even in the case.Its in the GB.I played it yesterday with a couple of friends.I use Main luigi,sub Game and watch,and falco.

Ya it will be great if they both get active on this forum...
and share their exp. with gaming...

I don't know why the Wii Fit board has anything to do with Super Smash Bros. Brawl and why spend $99 on a piece of plastic that caculates how fat you are?

Back