Super Smash Bros & Super Mario Galaxies Release

TwilightWarrior

Wiitarded
Jan 12, 2007
United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
5783-4132-2401-7433
I've seen a few shop windows having a preorder sign for these games and it will be the 30/3/07 :) I live in the Uk so not sure about elsewhere.

Hopefully this will be true!

both games Smash ad Galaxy will come out the 30th of March according to those shops?

Have fun not playing those games soon

I hope Brawl comes out soon because my bro has Spring Break from his high school in march or april, and we want to stay up all night long playing brawl with the Mega Smash Bros Club!

I'm waiting for Super Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 8 for Christmas presents. I'll have a huge Mario games Party then.

Well the shop was HMV which is huge all over the country. Also the releases could be a smart idea to distract people buying the PS3 as it's near enough the same date.

Brawel comes out after Mario, and I know both will be out after the summer for 2 reasons
1) They already have one good game a month and no need for either title until Fall
2) They want to make sure Super Smash has a great online to it, since its the most wanted Wii game out there. So just wait for these games to come out, for Christ sakes this is nothing to what Nintendo did to Zelda Over 1.5 years of waiting from the original release date, how stupid is that?
Besides like I said before we have at least one good game coming out each month.
This Month we have Wii Play, SSX Blur and Sonic (you have to like at least one of those titles)
Next Month we have Mario Party, Prince of Persia. Cooking Mama: Cook Off and Medal of Honor: Vanguard (should like at least one of those games)
In April we have Mortal Kombat: Armageddon and Super Paper Mario (Most Nintendo fans will like one of those games)
In May we have a rumored Dragon Quest
Then in the Summer we have Manhunt 2, Metriod 3, Mario Strikers and Pokemon.
Thats not including all the Virtual Console games that will be coming out.

So SSB's fans just wait until Novembers and be happy that so many great games will be coming out for the Wii while us Zelda fans had a year and a half of the gamecube with like one good game coming out.

JerrodDRagon sure study on his facts. Yeah I'm going with JerrodDRagon on this because,all those games he call are suppose to be huge hits and releasing SSMB along with them could mess with the sales for the other games. Because everybody wants SSMB. Yeah i since mario is like the king of nintendo, I feel like mario will definitely come out for the christmas along with the new wii's with dvd player capablity. And FFCC will most likely be THE game of which ever month it comes out in. Because thats a 2nd party title.

Back