Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Super Smash Bros. The Alternate Story

Discussion in 'Board Games' started by sorabrawl, Feb 9, 2011.

1. sorabrawl

sorabrawl WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2222-2222-2222-2222
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    [​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqHZRscwAoQ&feature=related

Super Smash Bros. The Alternate Story

Quote from WMBQ

STORY:

It has been two years since the fall of Tabuu, an evil being of the darkness but that unfortunately that was not the end of the world's misery. A guild, not so long ago has been formed by a villainous master, whom is not known. This guild over the past few months have devastated towns and cities and have turned their heroes into dark beings of themselves known as the Shadow Plasmids such as Ash, the hero of Kanto. They seem to be adding their armies every day for a world conquest incomprehensible in size. Heroes from across the worlds have been sent from all over like Sonic and Snake to help Smash World who stopped the tyranny of Tabuu. How can it be stopped? That is up to you to decide.

RULES:

Now I'm going to copy WMBQ's original rules for the Alternate Plot because they were absolutely perfect. His work on this got me into role playing so its pretty darn great.

I edited some of it because I like some of my work on there. Sorry WMBQ but I can't outdo your rules for this.

Character: State the name of your character.
    Alliances: Are they on the good side or bad side?
    Appearance: What does your character look like? Include a picture or description.
    Personality: How does your character interact in his world? How does he talk to others? Is she flirty or is he courageous and shows off?
    Bio: A bio is a mini biography of your character. What has he done in his life? What accomplishments? What has he done which he/she regrets?
    Powers: Present your character's powers in this bio. Sure you can use some other powers not mentioned in your signup for the roleplay but give us a little taster as to what they can do.
    Theme: I like to listen to music while reading. Please give me your character's theme!
    Other: Does your character have specific traits?

#1 sorabrawl, Feb 9, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  2. GigaRidley

GigaRidley Ouroboros

Wii Friend Code: 4005-0628-2206-3853
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    So... tempted... to make Marth...
    GAH!
    I'll post a sign-up later.

3. IDECLAREWAR

IDECLAREWAR addicted to facebook.

you call this hell? i believe your mistaken.
    Wii Friend Code: 8903-0113-1407-6451
    8903-0113-1407-6451
    im mr.game and watch hands down. xD haha bleep bloop blaap beep. xD o_O *gets spiked* noooooo! xD

4. sorabrawl

sorabrawl WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2222-2222-2222-2222
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    I'm going to write as Sora darn it! He has been on 3 Nintendo console games now including Kingdom Hearts: Deep Dive Distance for 3DS. Please everyone look at the original post. I forgot to put something on the signup template.

Character: Sora
    Alliances: Good
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Personality: Sora is a boy who always likes to get into other people's situations and solve their problems. He has a deep sense of justice within him. Throughout his life, he has been able to see the positives of life, even if his girlfriend is kidnapped! He always tries to lighten up the mood in some sort of way and hates to hang around people who think the worst case scenario for every little situation. The boy has never seen death before in front of him, which could change. His actions may also change if he witnesses such a test of humanity.
    Powers: (editing later)
    Bio: (editing later)
    Theme: (editing later)
    Other: (editing later)