Super Smash Bros.

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
Well i was just wandering if super smash bros. is comming to the virtual console this monday along with super smash bros. brawl release?

with its release? Brawl comes out February 10th now.Some people are hoping that super smash bros. will be on virtual console, and it's very possible. I for one hope so.

It would be awesome. And even better if it was before christmas.

i spent my wii points on the sin & punishment and am wondering if i should have done that. well i guess i will ask for a wii point card for christmas

matthewj said:
this monday along with super smash bros. brawl release?
do you like being mean and teasing peeople??

I really hope Smash Bros is online with the VC releae tommorow:aureola:

Z3wpk said:
do you like being mean and teasing peeople??

MAYBE I DO LIKE BEING MEAN AND TEASING PEOPLE! BUT I JUST HOPE THAT IT COMES OUT TOMMORROW! I WAS WANTING TO GET IT REALLY BAD!

who knows... we might get super smash bros or pokemon snap tomorrow if it happens or can be a miracle if we do get it.

We already know we get pokemon snap next week on the 10th... but i guess super smash bros will come out before the SSBB comes out just like metroid did.

I can imagine right now and i mean right now if Super Smash Bros Brawl came out today and it was the release date too 12/4/07 before... couldve been playing it right now like crazy and enjoying the game too!!

Back