Super Smash Bros.

i dont think ssb will be on the vc cuz ssbb is a remake of ssb and nintendo would rather you buy ssbb cuz it costs more and they wouldnt have to mod/port ssb for the wii

Um........SSBM is a gamecube game therefore NO. Wii is backward compatible with Gamecube, gamecube games are not VC games ATM.

Close said:
Um........SSBM is a gamecube game therefore NO. Wii is backward compatible with Gamecube, gamecube games are not VC games ATM.

Ummmm...Yeah, they are talking about the N64 game(SSB), not the gamecube game.(SSBM)

To OP:I think we will probably get SSB in January...if we got it the week before Brawl, we wouldn't have time to play SSB before SSBB comes out

Close said:

he's talking about the first SSB on the N64

Close said:

wow im sorry but your f'n dumb :yesnod:

lol they mean SSB n64

It'd be really cool if they released a (secretly) modded version of SSB on the VC that had new hidden character in it. Like, characters that are new to SSBB.

TiwazTyrsfist said:
It'd be really cool if they released a (secretly) modded version of SSB on the VC that had new hidden character in it. Like, characters that are new to SSBB.
i dont think ssb will be on the virtual console at all cuz u can go to any rom site and its not esa protected meaning nintendo doesnt care if you get the rom image

Back