Super Smash Brothers 4

PloKoon

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2009
Nintendo is probably going to make a Super Smash Bros. 4, since Brawl was such a big hit. It is probably going to have an even bigger character selction, more items, more levels, more special features, but should stay on the Wii.What do you think should be added from Brawl to get SSB4.
Personaly, I think more non-Nintendo characters should be added. Like Mega Man or Captain America. But also some Nintendo characters. Like maybe Knuckle Joe, because he was just that good as an Assist Trophy. Maybe even more Pokemon like change the Pokemon Trainer up. Like make him the Diamond/Pearl/Platinum trainer and give him Piplup, Grotle, and Infernape. Another character from Metroid, maybe the Hunters. Some more levels like one from Animal Crossing City Folk where you go from the City to the Town. A Metriod Prime Corruption level. Maybe a Phazon Field in the background. Where sometimes Ridley comes to cause havoc or Dark Samus, or maybe even the Hunters. A new Mario Kart level. The Reverse World in Pokemon Platinum. Also, new items. Please ideas. Over:thumbsup:

This should be moved to the Brawl section.

Personally, I think Nintendo will make one, but not for a long while. And I mean a LONG while. I'd say about 2014-2015 range.

... No offense, but we already have a ton of SSB4 threads. They're all old though, so I guess I don't see a problem with this one.

Oh, this should be in the Brawl section, just as 1337endo said. :p

... Oh sh1t. Reverse World as a stage, especially in the new adventure mode... I think I just had a pokegasm (lol).

One last thing; to all you "omg there won't be another smash bros. game" pessimists, don't post here. ;D To be honest, the chances of another game are rather low; Sakurai personally wants the series to be finished at Brawl. Nintendo has been really pressuring him to make another though. This shows there's a chance, but it's slim. We can only pray...

i hope they do make another one with maybe more sonic charcaters

It would be so cool if they could add crash bandicoot (But there no chance)

He could dig holes as his down special
He could spin for the side special
He could pull a muntant out of his pocket

:devil:

But really this should be in the SSBB
But everyone post a thread in the wrong place once

I could be wrong but I think they announced that Smash bros 4 was in the talkings but it wouldnt get made for sometime now...Although this would never happen It would be so amazing if they put Conker, Rayman, and the rabbids in Bros 4.

my friend said they were talking about it and what to call it but this was on April fools day after 12 oclock

There's no more Smash Bros. coming out... ever.

There's no more Smash Bros. coming out... ever.

We don't know that.

SSBfreakCK said:
Sakurai personally wants the series to be finished at Brawl.

What's your point? I want companies to stop putting chemicals in food.

There's plenty of reason why Smash Bros. 4 will come out. I'm about %95 sure Nintendo will bring the cash cow back to market. The problem is, you fans can't wait a single year for a sequel for ANYTHING. Takes me back to E3 08 when people thought Mario and Zelda games were being completely abandoned by Nintendo. So my point is I don't expect a new Smash Bros. for a home console until 2012-2014. But it sure will be here. It's one of Nintendo's highest selling games in history.

i think its a good ideal i thought of it to but thay might wait to a new nintendo system cuz super smash bros. 1 n64 2 gamecube 3 wii same with super mario 64 n64 super mario sunshine gamecube super mario galaxy wii we need more mario games that you can start with mario and luigi not just mario.

i think its a good ideal i thought of it to but thay might wait to a new nintendo system cuz super smash bros. 1 n64 2 gamecube 3 wii same with super mario 64 n64 super mario sunshine gamecube super mario galaxy wii we need more mario games that you can start with mario and luigi not just mario.
>_>

...wha?

Incredibly difficult to read, but I understand what he's getting at; one Smash Bros. game per each system. Makes sense since there's been only one per each system, for the past 3 console generations.

What's your point?

My point being Sakurai is trying to end Smash Bros. at Brawl. As you stated yourself, Nintendo is going to do all it can to create another Smash Bros. game, but there's definatly a good chance of failure; unless Sakurai no longer owns the right to Smash Bros.

The real question is, how far will Nintendo go in attempting to create a new Smash Bros.? I can imagine how hard they'd push, considering as Caliko stated, the series is worth untold amounts of profit (or, it should be).

Why don't people just enjoy what they have now. When they announce it...they announce it and discussion begins. But i sold my brawl (it was an American import, still have to get the Aussie version), but it's been the best fun I've had in a long time. The point of my message? Just don't worry about SSB 4, Just have fun with what we have now.

Bodine will answer negatively to that. :p

There's no harm in thinking about SSB 4, but I do see your point. I enjoy Brawl every other, if not every day; it's one of my most played games. You certainly don't have to tell me to enjoy what I currently have. :p

Back