Status
Not open for further replies.

kronau

Nice And Simple
Dec 12, 2007
http://heartbreakerclothing.net/
Wii Online Code
2429-4615-8570-1814
Well I got to go to a event in my city and got to try out SSBB and it really disappointed me. there's only around 25 characters and not menny new. the controls are ok... 90% of the stuff people are saying and hopeing for aint gonna happen. and the bigest mastake thay made was add sora from kingdom hearts. ill give it a 3.8/5. It is just as fun as al the other ones but no big changes in the gameplay itself.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/v/ad-SnIBzkR8&rel=1[/MEDIA]

Dude....That's the demo version, also known as the Crappy Version.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go ahead and call you a n00b, OP.

Have fun not having a life, okay?

konomaroh said:
96% of my faith in humanity spontaneously combusted after reading your post

Haha!!!

Anyway, OP... you really shouldn't post alot anymore. It could be harmful to your wellbeing and dignity. But really, we should give the kid a break. The game you played was the demo version of SSBB, it was not the final copy. Not all the characters are in that version, nor all stages or any other goodies we can come to expect.

Rofl at quote, can I put that in my sig???

This is a joke, right!? Really!

Dude!

I T ' S A D E M O .

Not all the game modes!
Not all the characters!
Not all the levels!

Stage Freaking Editor!
Replay Videos!
Spontaneous Screen Shots!
Sub-space Co-op!
Level Editor!
Online San-

-Oh!
I see. For a second there, I thought this was posted by an intelligent life form! Never mind. Sorry about that!

Jeez guys stop hatin. Fanboyism is a bad thing. Anyway, nice hearing an opinion thats not lik OMGOMGOMGBEZTGAMEVEZ! It's probably is going to be similar to melee with a few improvements.

This game is almost as overhyped as Halo 3. . .

it's not fanboyism the stuff in his post are all wrong. There is a little more than 25 characters in the game...
EDIT this is like a joke thread anyways right? Sora wasn't added, it's pretty much false. But they shouldn't add him anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back