super smash brothers brawl vs halo 3

nic7 said:
dude, no games have that good of numbers compared to consoles sold. i bet brawl is about 4.5/10 and halo 7/10 (and those might be too high honestly)

oh yeah, i think halo 3 wins

Zelda was 3/4 that's 7.5/10 that's more than your estimate on Halo 3

Here's what I think:

There's to many fans of FPS games, and when we talk about great FPS, the ones that comes to our head is Halo 1 & 2, specially for XBOX gamers. These fans will for sure buy Halo 3, there are many others that want to try this game, and even buy the XBOX 360 with it. When it comes to online play, Halo 2 was the best console game, online play was really HUGE in this game, still is.
SSBB is a game for Nintendo fans, so if your not a Nintendo fan it's not for you. For Nintendo fans it's an HELL OF A GAME!!! The online play is going to be in a large scale, altought we don't know hows the online playing quality going to be.
Halo 3 is going to sell more than SSBB, my opinion...

Hmmm... this is gonna be a close one! I'm fairly confident halo will win because it is more popular to the big masses of gamers (teens and college kids). SSBB is moe stereotyped that it will be kiddy and crap like that. I think both will be awesome, and I can't wait to get ssbb. I personally might like halo more, it's the one game I like as much as oot and the other ssb. Ssbb's fate lies in it's online play I believe. It'll still be awesome no matter what.

Super Smash Brother Melee outsold Halo!!! So I will say Super Samsh cause it a family friendly + hardcore friendly. Game that the world loves and knows.

George said:

How is he a prick?

It seems to me you're the prick here, acting as if there's something wrong with having your own taste in games.

I think Smash will sell better, so many hardcore people are getting the 360 along with the Wii.... There are a lot more people with Wiis than 360s, so it makes sense...

Last edited:
En4Neo said:
There are a lot more people with Wiis than 360s, so it makes sense...
well actually the wii still hasnt outsold the 360 in total units, but its catching up fast, so it will soon be a reality that the wii is the most popular next gen console, which will help smash sell more copies the h3.

Halo 3 will sell much more, but I think SSBB will be better. I've never really been a big Halo fan

Stranger said:
well actually the wii still hasnt outsold the 360 in total units, but its catching up fast, so it will soon be a reality that the wii is the most popular next gen console, which will help smash sell more copies the h3.

Oh well, I'm thinking in the future again...

I think in atleast a year most or atleast a good number of people with 360s or Ps3s will have a Wiis, and there will be so many other people with Wiis to add to that number.

Me thinks Halo 3 will be really good and have lots of shiny Graphics and great online play.....but Me also thinks Smash Brawl will be good too and may sell more than or just about as much as Halo 3 especially in the long run and if it gets great reviews.

Smash Bros Melee managed to sell 6 million copies to date even though Nintendo was the unpopular console and also had no online....Hallo 2 sold 7 million copies to date....now Wii looks like its a preety popular console and Smash Brawl got online this time....chances are they are a perfect match for each other in terms of sales.

Last edited:
LOL Everybody know's that? SSBB?.. You crazy?.. I heard that H3 is not going to be up to it's title. :eek:!

Back