super smash brothers brawl vs halo 3

I'm sure that in the long run it'll be close.. But halo3 will come out victorious.
I know alot of people that have x360 that are dying with anticipation to get their hands on one of those copies and wasnt Halo1&2 one of the most popular games ever? When people think xbox they think Halo..
so i'm guessing xbox fans will buy this no matter what even if it sucks they'll still buy it

*End Rant*:lol:

Im a Proud Owner of both a Wii and a 360. I dont really care. which sells better. Depends on how much i enjoy the game. But i played SSB on gamecube with mates. Personally I prefer Halo then SSb. Halo 3 will be awesome. But the Brawl. Will be a cool Group game. I wanna use MetaKnight^^ But Halo 3 Multiplayer gonna be fully awesome plus Single should be good.

En4Neo said:
Oh well, I'm thinking in the future again...

I think in atleast a year most or atleast a good number of people with 360s or Ps3s will have a Wiis, and there will be so many other people with Wiis to add to that number.
agreed. i have a 360. but i'm want a wii. i'm just waiting till we get a big TV and maybe till the black wiis come out:p

by the way: Halo 3 will outsell but it will be very close.
when ever i go over to someones house with GC they have SSB
when i go over to someones house with a xbox they have halo.
dum dum dum~!

i would really like to see brawl be just incredible, but i think that halo3 will just be flat out better. but i think that brawl will be good too. just not as good.

zachp18 said:
i would really like to see brawl be just incredible, but i think that halo3 will just be flat out better. but i think that brawl will be good too. just not as good.
Man if nintendo comes to this forum.
there gonna be like: OH YEAH!!
and try to make it the best of the best.

Hybrid said:
Man if nintendo comes to this forum.
there gonna be like: OH YEAH!!
and try to make it the best of the best.

Have you ever wondered if Nintendo ever does visit, just to see our point of view on things? :ee5k:

WiiHoldOnTight said:
Have you ever wondered if Nintendo ever does visit, just to see our point of view on things? :ee5k:

no, there are hundreds of wii sites out there.. A member of staff could of visited sometime..

Honestly, it will be Halo 3. but who knows, maybe things will change, it all depends on sales right?

WiiHoldOnTight said:
they probably have visited. cuz wiichat is the first to come up when you search:
wii forum

But we all have to remember.

This makes as much sense as comparing the Wii to PS3.

Two different things.

Halo's a Shoot-'em-up.
Smash Brother's is a Beat-'em-up.

Maybe if you compared it to like... An online Soul Caliber or something.

It can't possibly be close, in terms of sales figures. No matter how many Wiis are sold, it can't possibly rival the combined install base of of xbox360 + Vista (in the long term).

Personally, I found Halo2 to be inferior to the original. It's hard to say whether Halo 3 would be better. But even if it's not, there are a lot of Halo fans.

For my part, I don't see the two games being very comparable. A comparison between MP3 and Halo3 would make more sense. Since I don't plan on owning Vista, ever, or at least as long as I can hold out, MP3 wins my personal vote, but I still don't see it outselling Halo.

WiiZero said:
Zelda was 3/4 that's 7.5/10 that's more than your estimate on Halo 3

yeah, i didnt know you were talking about america only. Because worldwide, zelda is about 1/3. In america, its 3/4. I still think 19/20 and 9/10 are far too high though. Maybe 8/10(brawl) and 9/10(halo) in america?

Halo 3, duh. I don't care how origional Nintendo is, the Halo Trilogy will possibly be the best games. Ever. Mario is right now, but I can nearly guarantee Halo will be the best.:cool:

Back