Super Smash Brothers

Dutchllama

WiiChat Member
Jul 12, 2007
Wii Online Code
6415-1697-6156-1140
So i am a long time fan. and i cant wait untill Brawl comes out. But i have only played meele once (i dont have a game cube) then i found that the wii IS a game cube also. But i was wondering. If i buy meele, can i save the game on my wii, or do i have to have a gamecube memory chip?

You need a Gamecube memory card. The inbuilt Gamecube of the Wii is something quite different. The Wii itself switches off and the Gamecube starts.

So saying i am playing SSBM and i get tired and i want to go back to the wii menu to make a new Mii or something. I would have to restart the wii itself?

Well..I would be playing Meele Because i love the series, though i have only played once. And i want to play meele so when brawl come out i can dominate turnaments. And lets just say while i was playing meele i was getting head, and it was to hard to concentrate to play meele, so i wanted to do something with the wii while getting my dick sucked, and i decided making a mii was easiest

Dutchllama said:
. And lets just say while i was playing meele i was getting head, and it was to hard to concentrate to play meele, so i wanted to do something with the wii while getting my dick sucked, and i decided making a mii was easiest
:wtf: :wtf:

Back