Super Smash coming out in the Spring or the Fall???

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Ok I know that last year at E3 they said the game would be out in the Spring but now rumors are saying that the game is coming out in November. Is this true or is the game still coming out in May???

I had heard march but found somewhere else that said June 1st. I hope it's March because I'm going to be in Kenya in June for study abroad and I don't want to have to wait 2 weeks to play Smash Brothers and another couple of months to school my friends.

I heard it was coming out in the Fall but i also hope it comes out in March, recently i saw June as well, whats going on? I wish someone would just tell me some accurate info, you know......

I read in EGM magazine that it comes out in the summer. Now it could still come out later or before, but the magazine said the summer.

now this has nothing really to do with the first point but I'll post em anyway.

Animal crossing- fall
Battalion wars 2- spring
Metroid Prime 3:Corruption-spring
Project Hammer-Summer
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles-fall
Sonic and the Secret Rings-spring
Super Mario Galaxy-spring
Wii play-spring

spring has a stacked lineup and fall's is pretty good 2. This may have been posted but I've been meaing to post this for some time now. Also there are a few good games coming out that aren't are the list.

spring or fall >.> never knew the seasons well, its all about Winter, Summer, and halloween for me.

(i heard it was March tho)

thats the European and Australian release date lol Americans (like me) get it first in march cuz they gots wario ware firstest. no im joking but America does deserve it first because im still waiting for wario ware here T_T. Life is soooo cruel! I also think that is wrong because here...
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151290
and here
http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/super-smash-bros-wii/
and here
http://www.gamestats.com/objects/748/748545/

see what i mean? no one realy knows, a lot of people told me march but they could be wrong.

CantGetAWii said:
I read in EGM magazine that it comes out in the summer. Now it could still come out later or before, but the magazine said the summer.

now this has nothing really to do with the first point but I'll post em anyway.

Animal crossing- fall
Battalion wars 2- spring
Metroid Prime 3:Corruption-spring
Project Hammer-Summer
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles-fall
Sonic and the Secret Rings-spring
Super Mario Galaxy-spring
Wii play-spring

spring has a stacked lineup and fall's is pretty good 2. This may have been posted but I've been meaing to post this for some time now. Also there are a few good games coming out that aren't are the list.

the list is off Metriod is in the summer, Resident Evil is not out unitl next year, I heard Mario was pushed back until fall (this one could be false) and Wii Play is ouy next month (feb).

Next I think Super Smash will be out in the Fall seeing how since November there has not been a new trailer for the game, and this game is Wii's game of the year plus Online games for the Wii wont be out until late Spring so I dont think they can have online if there still just testing online. Plus were's all the new characters??? If they have annouced new characters for the game there not on the Offical Site.

i want to get this game really badly as i have super smash bros. melee (which i complete) this one should be just as good hope it comes out in march though as i leave school this year.:smilewinkgrin:

JerrodDRagon said:
the list is off Metriod is in the summer, Resident Evil is not out unitl next year, I heard Mario was pushed back until fall (this one could be false) and Wii Play is ouy next month (feb).

Next I think Super Smash will be out in the Fall seeing how since November there has not been a new trailer for the game, and this game is Wii's game of the year plus Online games for the Wii wont be out until late Spring so I dont think they can have online if there still just testing online. Plus were's all the new characters??? If they have annouced new characters for the game there not on the Offical Site.

I dont know about the other games but Ive seen in 3 other magazines that corruption and Super Mario Galaxy are out in the spring. The magazines aren't that old either, December and 2 January's.

Back