Super Smash coming out in the Spring or the Fall???

Although it is not coming out soon I think November is a little late I would say at the latest September

Distant_Oblivion said:
Anyone know Aus release dates, they are advertising Sonic, metroid and mario right now in Oz but havent mentioned release dates

So far all we have in terms of dates are the same as everywhere else... TBA 2007.

I highly doubt that it's March. I'll bet you whatever's in my bank that it's not coming out in march.

It takes at least a month for a game to go from finishing development, to production, to shipping, then finally to store shelves. Pretty much means the game has to be finished right now, and do you believe that's remotely possible? They've hardly released anything on the game and you people are ready to believe the game is coming out anytime within the next few months.

Usually when a developer does not have a release date, don't expect to see it in at least a few months. I'm thinking late summer at the earliest, Q1 2008 at the latest.

It's getting so tiresome seeing people quote online stores I've never even heard of and passing it off as credible information.

vi3tmix said:
It's getting so tiresome seeing people quote online stores I've never even heard of and passing it off as credible information.

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

People should learn that online stores aren't credible. They just need placeholder dates.

We can expect credible information from people involved in SSBB, not online stores.

I don't really care if it comes out in November.
If they need more time then let the creators have it.
The less glitches the better.

I don't really care if it comes out in November.
If they need more time then let the creators have it.
The less glitches the better.

Yellow_Wii said:

None of those videos gave any information on the date.

Sorry for double posting! I don't know how to delete old posts!

Yeah that source is bull but the fact that they haven't released anything means nothing I don't think they even will

metroid comes out in april brawl NOT A CLUE prob summer mario galaxy is prob gonna be a christmas present.

I wonder....November sounds about right for a release date, they need time. Too many things to concider...Online, glitches, SEGA being completly stupid with Sonic's appearance, etc. Too many details for a March launch...

p.s. Nic7, you sound like a dickhead, so i would like to see you strangled to death with your own entrails...just an observation...

Last edited:
SuppaRoy said:
metroid comes out in april brawl NOT A CLUE prob summer mario galaxy is prob gonna be a christmas present.
WTF? Where do people get these dates from Metriod is coming out in June or in the summer. Mario will be out before Fall.

i know...leave links damn it

Everyone thinks Galaxy is a christmas thing it's coming out soon and when I say soon I mean next 3-4 months

nic7 said:
when you suddenly wonder "hmmm...i wonder when brawl's gonna come out..."
That was the stupidest thing I have ever heard, you dumb pleneasmic idiot! shut up! Brawl will come out March-May you'll see

No I dont think so Axtlar, read my post, I think a November release sounds about right with all the things they need to do with the game!!!

Back