Super XP Battles?

PrivateEye

some scrub
Feb 12, 2011
Philladelphia, PA
Wii Online Code
6902-7328-3834-1330
If you found yourself in a game with a host who hacked it to give everyone huge amounts of XP, what would you do?

There was a thread about this on gamespot and I'm interested to see how you guys would respond to this "sticky situation."

Honestly, I wouldn't go out of my way to find a game like this, but if i ended up in one, I might stick around for a couple games and go up a few levels. Nothing too excessive though.

I just think that since this problem is apparently spreading, it might eventually get really difficult to gain XP at a good pace if more and more people are running around with mastertons. Not to mention the fact that the ranking system is already ruined. Imo, there's not much harm in taking a little extra XP and going up around 5 to 8 levels if you're a level 30 like me. I

Like how much XP? I've been in hacked games where there's unlimited ammo, no reloading, and the kill and death counts are pegged at like 60 something. I haven't seen any huge XP giveaways yet.

I'd probably bail if I noticed it beforehand, but I usually don't check the score mid-game to see what the XP totals are.

Leave. Otherwise I/you would be a cheater like them. Just play the game honestly, kill the higher ranked players and take their guns. I'm only a level 43 right now, but only have the WA2000, Gambit, and Ivana left to max out. All from picking the guns up from dead bodies or playing heroes. I'm 9 Ivana kills away from max, and only on level 1 or 2 with the sniper rifles because it's so damn hard to find high-ranked players sniping. Jerks! lol

Hmmmm... Id probably go for it... F it I'm not going to lie - I want those Gdamn weapons! Im so bored of these crap firearms. But it would be cool to at least have multi-task and proxys. Just something to make things more interesting...

On the other had maybe this is the only reason I play, to earn them. Who knows tho... Maybe not even worth it. Im only at level 32 and honestly the weapons really only get slightly better... The Vargen is a POS Just got the Drumhead and its nothing special... I guess at this point the Kunara V (IRL=Beretta 93R PIC Awesomeness) is my favorite but he holds it like a retard Why? it has a freaking foregrip so you can control upward travel...

Attachments

• DSC00015.jpg
    DSC00015.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 928
Well I've already hit 00agent so....buy bowing now that I earned mine the right way before all this xp rigged games broke out makes it that more satisfying. Leave the game V-Ginas!!

Let me put it like this. You are watching your favorite sports team make it all the way to the championship. They put in hard work, sweat, ups and downs, adversity and are rightfully representing in the title. Mean time they are matched up against a team where for every point (xp) you get they get 10X as much. As a fan what are you thinking.....you are thinking F them cheating A** B******, earn your stripes for real. Then that team wins the title cuz it was rigged anyway so there is no point! That's like you team losing the superbowl eventhough they scored 4 TD to the other teams 1 fueld goal that was worth 30 pts, but because they get 10X what you get it wasn't worth just 3. How are you feeling about your loss and their win?? 1. There win wasn't legit, they are cheaters, and the title should be stripped!!! 2. The rightful worthy team got screwed to no end for all the hard work they out in....END OF STORY!!

Last edited:
Well I've already hit 00agent so....buy bowing now that I earned mine the right way before all this xp rigged games broke out makes it that more satisfying. Leave the game V-Ginas!!

Let me put it like this. You are watching your favorite sports team make it all the way to the championship. They put in hard work, sweat, ups and downs, adversity and are rightfully representing in the title. Mean time they are matched up against a team where for every point (xp) you get they get 10X as much. As a fan what are you thinking.....you are thinking F them cheating A** B******, earn your stripes for real. Then that team wins the title cuz it was rigged anyway so there is no point! How ate you feeling about your loss and their win?? 1. There win wasn't legit, they are cheaters, and the title should be stripped!!! 2. The rightful worthy team got screwed to no end for all the hard work they out in....END OF STORY!!

I dont think this hack can be all that common... Have you ever come across it? Youre at level 56 so I assume you have played a lot. Ive been playing ALOT and as far as I'm concerned this hack isn't confirmed (to me) until I see it happen. For all we know it could just be an error or fluke if anything wild speculations.

If I unintentionally get involved in this hack I wouldnt even know it until the end of the match... Would I stick around and ride it? Maybe... Probably yes. But Ive played some 800 matches and this is the first Ive heard of it so the chances are pretty slim.

Most likely Ill get bored of them game long before I ever come across this hack...
But congrats on 56 man But I have to know does it get any better?...

Hang out on gamespot and this new xp hack is just hitting the screen. It's been done by a few I already know of from those forums and alot of the low level guys seem interested in it and cheating themselves. They are asking where and how do I get it. So this is on the verge of ruining every last stat you ever took pride in! I have ran into a game, yesterday actually, where you get 600 or so for each kill and I stayed in that game just to kill the host a ton of times so he wouldn't get much xp and the flipping host who was hacking HOST QUIT...lol!! I was gonna leave that match before it was over anyways cuz that would be cheating, but it's funny with like 10 kills and still around 6,000 xp GE rage quit...lmao!!

Last edited:
Like how much XP? I've been in hacked games where there's unlimited ammo, no reloading, and the kill and death counts are pegged at like 60 something. I haven't seen any huge XP giveaways yet.

I'd probably bail if I noticed it beforehand, but I usually don't check the score mid-game to see what the XP totals are.

Give me your email and I'll send you a pic of what the scores from a hacked match look like. The guy who took part in it posted a pic of the scores at the end.

I dont think this hack can be all that common... Have you ever come across it? Youre at level 56 so I assume you have played a lot. Ive been playing ALOT and as far as I'm concerned this hack isn't confirmed (to me) until I see it happen. For all we know it could just be an error or fluke if anything wild speculations.
better?...
There really is an XP hack, cause I have the code for it. I'm just not going to use and can't since I won't put Homebrew on my Wii.

Personally, I would stick around for a little while, but only if the xp earned is a derivative of 5 or 10. The code allows for a max of 9999 XP for each kill. If this is the case then it would be obvious you got the XP from cheating, whether is was you or someone else. I'd probably use it to at least get to level 41. I've had the game since November and I'm still level 39 cause I don't have the time to devote to the game some people have. I'm tired of slogging my way through these levels. I'm here to have fun, but I'm sick of my mediocre weapons.

Give me your email and I'll send you a pic of what the scores from a hacked match look like. The guy who took part in it posted a pic of the scores at the end.

Post the pic here so everyone can see it.

yeah i saw when that guy posted that code, everyone started acting like it was armageddon lol. but yeah, the problem is if your score doesn't come out as a multople of 5 or 10 cuz then people will just assume you're a full blown cheater. Not that the rankings matter much anymore anyways

I have the code as well, not that I would use it though. I don't even have gecko. I just copy-pasted it for the hell of it. plus i guess i could use it to determine the validity of a code when i see someone spreading it. NO ONE is getting it from me though. Unless they hack my computer and get into my documents. But who would do that for an online wii game?

You know right away that there is something different because your kill points appear at the top of the screen after every kill. I played 3 games this morning that earned me 150 points for each kill. I didn't at the time realize it was a hack but it makes sense. I have also come across a few games that gave me unlimited ammo without reload, that one actually took a few rounds before I noticed. I am at level 16 right now, I have been playing for about a month off and on. I used to play the original Goldeneye when it was the **** on the 64
FC : 292406864281
Scaryguy

Back