No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Which one do you prefer?

Rules:
- No mention of ANY other superheroes
- You can INSULT as much as you want to prove your point [Nothing Too offensive though]
- Lets Get It On

I prefer Spiderman, I'd prefer to swing around the city instead of fly. More fun xD

LMFAO!

Your right but I bet he gets some Behind the scenes action on the movie set LOL!

Okay Peter Parker is my favorite.

Advantages for Spidey

- Witty
- Awesome costume
- Cool moves
- Nice guy
- Member of the Avengers
- Roughly 18 times more agile than a regular human
- Spider-sense
- Can use the hairs on his body to detect subtle changes in the wind

Advantages for Superman

- Flight
- Super-strength
- Invulnerability to non-magical attacks of ordinary force
- Super speed
- Vision powers
- Super hearing
- Super breath

Yes well, I could go on all night about this but I better not, if it were a fight then sadly I'd say Superman would win.

But on the whole, Spidey ftw..

Ohh and the obvious fact that the Spidey movies rock while the Superman ones don't :/

AAAAND Spideys worked with Fantastic Four, X-Men and many many more, who's Superman worked with.. wonderwoman..?

Spideys by far the best...why fly when you can swing?

Anyway, Spideys got super strength too..maybe not as much as superman but he's still REALLY strong.

And hes way better at disgusing himself...supermans normal form is just a pare of glasses and hair combed the other way...

Jay61 said:
Spideys by far the best...why fly when you can swing?

Anyway, Spideys got super strength too..maybe not as much as superman but he's still REALLY strong.

And hes way better at disgusing himself...supermans normal form is just a pare of glasses and hair combed the other way...

Which is just more innocuous than wearing spandex, right?

Superman is an overpowered prick in a world where people are too stupid to realize that Superman is Clark Kent without glasses...

Spidey FTW

spideys way better, plus superman must have the smallest penis ever! why else would he need all those super powers!:ciappa:

Almo said:
spideys way better, plus superman must have the smallest penis ever! why else would he need all those super powers!:ciappa:

Actually due to the power of superman and the gravity he is normally used to.. If superman was to ejaculate he could probably send the woman flying

Wii_Smurf said:
Actually due to the power of superman and the gravity he is normally used to.. If superman was to ejaculate he could probably send the woman flying
and this is a good thing why...?

Back