Superman Vs Spiderman

Shiftfallout said:
actually i was thinking about writing something along the lines of how much you like man sausage. But no one wants to know about true stories right? ;)

Well that joke certainly deserves a standing ovation.

Watcha' got lined up next; Yo momma' jokes?

Freakazoids the best
End of
Freakazoid.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freakazoid

WAAA I love Freakazoid...havent seen it in years.

"Whats wrong with saying Candlejack?"

Shift and loaf dude, stop arguing..cmon your messing up the dudes thread :(

I prefer Spider-man. All the webslinging and the "upside-down hanging/kissing" is better than flying over a city. Super-man is still cool though.

LOL!!!!

'Ooops Insurance' - Freakazoid Classic...

Spiderman > Superman ALWAYS...
If you think differently, Your wrong

I managed to torrent the whole seris
Not legal to do so but there are no dvds
Freakazoid drove all his enamys mad

Also dont forget The Tick
The-tick.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_tick

Spoooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Last edited:
I remember watching that show when I was younger. Didn't he have a moth as a side kick or something..

Syntax said:
I remember watching that show when I was younger. Didn't he have a moth as a side kick or something..

Arthur1.JPG

Arthur ?

SPIDERMAN (look at my freakin sig...)

Superman is too good, he's too amazing. I heard that they stopped producing comics of him because he gained too many super powers and he was too ultimate. At one point, he even gained the power to go back in time, meaning he could stop a crime before it ever happened, TOO GOOD.

Spidey's got that edge. He has that bad/dark side to him, more tragedy as well as humor. Superman is a perfect dork that calls putting on a little pair of reading glasses and a suit, a disguise. There's actually a chance that Spidey could lose...that keeps you watching. Superman is always going to win and you know it, that why he was so popular during war time, people needed a hero that couldn't be beat by anyone, an invincible hero that always one. That's not what people want these days.

If it was a fight between the two, of course superman would win, but that's just not a fair fight since he's invincible. That's why Spidey's is punk ass and Superman is an ass.

Last edited:
Back