Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

laderer5 said:
Need help im here, im always online. Plus there is a problem.... If someone loses can they say they won then there will be a contrivoursy over who won and who lost? Not saying i'll do it but some idiots might.

There is a possibility that we may include a sit-in (Witness) in game. The three will communicate and decide on an appropriate start time. This allows for a witness to examine the gameplay for anything unfair and decide on whether or not a redo is valid. This person will report back and we will update the leaderboard.

balrogs.pa said:
nvm guys. i might not be able to participate. because i do no t know when it starts. and i usually get games a wii bit later than usual

The Tournament will be starting promptly about two weeks after the game is released. These two weeks will allow for us to experiment with the game and examine any glitches in the game to allow for more specific rules concerning items, levels, characters, and moves. I am doubting at the moment that characters or moves will be regulated but it is possible. We would like to provide the best possible event. Any ideas and or concerns may be PM to Velkeldin and or myself.

Alright cool. THat's Christmas break for me so I'm out of school and I'll be up all night :).

Well im back, I just gotta let you know that it might be a 2-3 week process but for now we can have discussion about it X-x.. And too remind you my friend is doing it out of his spare time so :/

And im always up for controller discussion :3

I'm thinking of using the Gamecube contorl, just so I can practice before it comes out. Unless the controls for the 'Cube controller on the Wii are different for SSBB.

Well mainly if anything it shouldnt be about controller, either way your fighting something.. I know its sort of a big dicussion, But really what ever you are the best with is really just how good you are, No matter what controler you are using it doesnt matter as long as there is the same amount of buttons, But really if you want to get sientific about button reach timing.. Then yeah.. But really i see mostly everyone using a GC controller anyways..

LOL I just think that people should respect other people for PWNING them lol, As i do, lmao

Back