Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

u still didnt answer my question!

WiiRocks05 said:
I'd think that a good time would be this sat. after the release and about middle of the day GMT time so that werever u live u can play.

I cant figure out how u guys r gonna do this. I mean how r u gonna contact each other and how will a player no who wer and how u r brawling.
If u tell me this and its a good idea then U guys rock just like the wii ad SSBB.

We'll basically hold about a week or 2 weeks match considering how many people we get, But really it's basically going to be a months process, But Like i said there are things to still be ajusted,..

WiiRocks05 said:
I cant figure out how u guys r gonna do this. I mean how r u gonna contact each other and how will a player no who wer and how u r brawling. If u tell me this and its a good idea then U guys rock just like the wii ad SSBB.

I'm supposing that, depending upon how advanced this site is there will be a basic list of those competing. A person "undecided atm" will request each person personal information, such as first name, state, timezone. Nothing extremely specific therefore not to concern anyone. Then they arrange matches to accomodate people in timezones near one another. Let's say there is a possibility to battle someone in Japan while living in the US we will avoid that unless it comes to the finals. As part of a tournement it is that persons responsibility to check the schedule regularly for any updates or changes made. We will send a verification email the day of your battle. If you fail to contact us in the case that you will miss the battle you will automatically be eliminated from the competition and they will move on to the next stage of the tourney.

Ok. I don't check my e-mail that often so I guess I need to now =P. For some reason I'm -5:00 (time zone), but apparently the forum time is correct and it says -4:00... Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Ok thanks for answering my question but i got another one for u.
How r we gonna no wen this so called website comes out and is that wer we are gonna sign up or do we have to sign up in a new thread that u said u would set up and in that case how rwe gonna no tha u made the thread and wat will be the name of it?

Oh and for wat i said before about doing it on the sat. after ssbb comes out i changed my mind i thing this should be done during the holiday because there is no school during the break. Although then the problem would be that the people that r celebrating and will be needed to fight and be forced to be aliminated or get into serious trouble. But i think people could check befor hand to tell u guys that they cant during some time and u can change it.

w/e but in all please answer my questions and comment on my idea.

WiiRocks05 said:
How r we gonna no wen this so called website comes out and is that wer we are gonna sign up or do we have to sign up in a new thread that u said u would set up and in that case how rwe gonna no tha u made the thread and wat will be the name of it?

Those are questions and sadly questions that I could not answer confidently. These specifics would only be known to the person making the site. Most likely, though I'm guessing here, but we'll put together a pretty basic site with a simple forum and registration. We have the names of all those requesting to participate in the Tournament so we may send a pre-written PM letting those who should know of the site that it's completed. We'll attempt to maintain this specific thread since it already has traffic so people who log-on to www.wiichat.com can find the thread and it will allow for more possible entries.

Oh and for wat i said before about doing it on the sat. after ssbb comes out i changed my mind i thing this should be done during the holiday because there is no school during the break. Although then the problem would be that the people that r celebrating and will be needed to fight and be forced to be aliminated or get into serious trouble. But i think people could check befor hand to tell u guys that they cant during some time and u can change it.
As long as they let us know in advanced. We don't really care, 5 days or 5 minutes, just as long you let us know. If one party fails to make contact will result in elimination. Hopefully the matches will work out pretty smoothly. The only person that is really required to give a lot of time is the ref, if that's what we'd like to call it.

Hope that answered some of the questions you had.

Holy crap Mingus, You are one to do your job, (So glad i hired you :eek:) You've basically tooken the words out of my mouth Mingus, But yeah I'm thinking of giving about a month after the game release.. IF this does get big to over atleast 100 entrants then it might be a little longer than a month if anything awhole other month, Meaning it would have to be more time to be able set up everything, I've been thinking about doing TOURNEY MODS, As to have kept track of one part of the tournament and to report the data to me, As if they had part in doing my job also, But all i know is if it does get anybetter there will definetally more TOURNEYMODS (TD's) And alot more hiring in different job parts, But My friend is still setting up the website so give him some more time,.. I know you are waiting as much as i am, But it looks great and he's doing all he can-.. But to ask "WiiRocks05"'s question, Lol There is still to be aragments to be made, If i need to say that the 500th.. time.. There will be suggestion boards to see what people would aggree with the most about times, Stages and what not..
A PREVIEW OF REGISTRATION...
I will Have registration set up in a different account, All you have to do is PM 2 things, Is what state you live in, and your account name, It's that easy, I'm probably going to need someone to help me set up times, Which would be a great help.. But as this progress more news is to come :3

hey sorry about all those questions and thoughts but i have 1 new one. We PM you, right?

WiiRocks05 said:
hey sorry about all those questions and thoughts but i have 1 new one. We PM you, right?

As of right now this forum is honestly the only place of discussion. It will not be necessary for anyone to PM us, unless there is something you would like us to know that you may not want everyone on the site to know. I would hope though that noone would make a big deal about letting us know what state they live, and or country. As soon as we get things together with our webpage all who signed up should receive an PM about it. We won't post it here on the thread to avoid advertising and breaking site policies.

Mingus said:
As of right now this forum is honestly the only place of discussion. It will not be necessary for anyone to PM us, unless there is something you would like us to know that you may not want everyone on the site to know. I would hope though that noone would make a big deal about letting us know what state they live, and or country. As soon as we get things together with our webpage all who signed up should receive an PM about it. We won't post it here on the thread to avoid advertising and breaking site policies.

When u say "all who signed up" do u mean anyone who said yes on this thread or there is some wer else that this sining up is done???

WiiRocks05 said:
When u say "all who signed up" do u mean anyone who said yes on this thread or there is some wer else that this sining up is done???

That will apply to anyone who has shown interest on this specific thread. And possibly anyone who has posted on Shokos thread and SSBBFan101. I believe they put all the Tourneys together in an attempt to avoid competition between events. But as long as you've posted on this thread you will be included in any future updates.

Back