Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

Well not really trying to make it look all spiffy and things.. and making sure things that needed to be added- be added lol-

ok we need to set up times, like 9:00 for example, so give me certain times of the days, and ill figure them out in every time zone that is in a country that has this game. so give me times for the practice, ect. including if its central or whatever so i can figure it out

SSBBFan101 said:
ok we need to set up times, like 9:00 for example, so give me certain times of the days, and ill figure them out in every time zone that is in a country that has this game. so give me times for the practice, ect. including if its central or whatever so i can figure it out
Well mainly it totally depends on where they are (like you said) And when we need to set up a battle We'll just get the two fighters together at a certain time that way they dont have to be ON that hour AT that moment incase they are doing somthing.. And practice days are to where you can fight other people signed up, get a little prepared-

SSBBFan101 said:
ok ill give HER another job to do, but please copy my rules, ok? and u can make any changes what so ever!
I guess my avi confused you, im a male... lol anyway ya give we can both work on the list how aobut that vedelken

I am definitely down for a tournament. How is this gonna work though ? should I add everyone on this thread who said they want to enter to my Wii friends list ?? I don't get it?

CstylesX said:
I am definitely down for a tournament. How is this gonna work though ? should I add everyone on this thread who said they want to enter to my Wii friends list ?? I don't get it?

Well maybe there is friend codes for this game, idk. do not add the people yet, just wait until the game is out, we'll figure it out there

Back