Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

Count me in, I'm going to ask my Mom to reserve my copy today. But it comes out in November so I have about a month to train, hopefully I'll have all the characters. I didn't even know I could reserve it yet. PM me if you know where I could reserve it. I'm all for this game.

Well how is this whole thing gonna go down? What levels will you choose? What items will you include (if any) along with assist trophies. Will it be best out of 3 or a single match? Certain stages will provide unfair advantages so it's important to get a specific list of stages that are very basic. Another thing, when matching people up I believe that a better way to go about the matches would be to establish a three day period in which the contestants should complete and allow them to figure the best time. That way particapents can contact each other about an appropriate time.

Lol sorry for the late post, I just got back from school and updated the contestants.. But we still have 3 months to plan and like i said i'm always hireing so im always up for help But really the "PRACTICE" day is when everybody gets to meet everybody.. and if this gets any bigger i'm going to have to make seperate webpage, But about Mingus's post, We still have 3 months right around the middle of novemeber is when ill start to colaberate and confirm everything.. I'm also going to have a team IF nessisary to help me on deciding on what items, Places and settings to be choosed, And i suggest you all start training with your Gcube, Being it i bet most of you will use the GC controler- cause' I know i am... Anyway..I'm going to be in the contest but, As it being if it gets any bigger the tourney might just stretch into a weeks advances giving more time and changes to progress.

just throwing ideas here, but shouldnt you do the tourny after christmas or something........since people like me will get it then

vedelkin. you gotta say what remotes you can use. like wii mote or gamecube. because it might be cheap while your playing someone using a gamecube remote while your using the wiiremote

What if i held the all in JAN?.. give everybody a month of play time?.. yeah i think im gona do that.. AND im going to be moving the SSBB tourney to a gaia profile.. We'll leave this one up for Wii chat discussion about the tourney.. Anyways.. Like i said we have 3 (or more :eek:) months.. Adjustments are going to be made for a while..

put me up immediatly i will get this game release, hehehe this wont be the first tournament i've won. It'll be like by 12th.

Back