Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

Vedelkin10 said:
Well i just got back from school, The new webpage for the ssbb touney is going to be up soon hopefully, And that after the first Champion chip, im thinking about getting a job again (Mind you im 16) and start to fund the SSBB tourney just for you guys x-x, It also might be a monthly thing for 1st place gets 4,000 wii points every month AFTER the first tourney.. BUT.. That's considering if how good the first tourney goes off.. And to let you know I AM going to be IN the tourney AND.. That i've been training with lvl 9 characters everyday x-x.. ( i mean like 2<CPU on 1<Me) And i hope to get better but i plan to be pretty hard to beat when the first tourney comes out :D... Anyways.. I updated the player list and the new webpage is still in the making and with a its own forum :D but that is in the future (But not to far) Well i gotta get back to training.. ill keep on checking up on the topic :3

Try c. Falcon vs 3 lvl 9 Samus chars, not too hard but explosively fun!

How will you get the wii points if you win

I'll think about joining

Last edited:
wiifan123 said:
How will you get the wii points if you win
VERY SIMPLE...... he or she will either take a picture of the back side of the wii point cards so you can redeem them, or jus PM you the code. either way.

I think I'll die in the first round, but then again if you didn't know already I'm a pessimist and am proud of nothing I do and beat myself up a lot... heh :lol:

If I didn't learn to laugh at myself I'd be dead. :)

hey, is there a set control scheme you have to use for this?

it can't be NES because you taunt with the D-pad and if you use that to move, it would be confusing.

GC controllers or CC? or does anybody want to try Wiimote and Nunchuck?

I want to try the Wiimote and Nunchuck first and I'm sure that is the one that'll fit me the most..then I'll try Classic and Wiiremote solo...and the Gamecube I already know so no point in using that.

Im probably gonna use Pit, zelda/shiek or falco

Do you have an address for the tourney website? or r u gonna tell us when it's done?
BTW, those WII POINTS ARE MINE!!!

Jk, goodluck have fun.

In the player list, I noticed you have me listed as bridge,mute

just wanted to tell you just in case you thought i was 2 different players :)

Well i just came back, and laderer.. So you think you ARE the best.. Really- It doesnt really what you know how to do.. Doesnt mean how many hours you put on it.. Hell there are people with gifts of art abilities and men who become great heros over night.. Well you have may played and learned many moves.. Practice makes perfect right?.. EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE who will be getting SSBB will be new and old players of the Smashbros series.. But once you grab a controller You control a character made by your decisions.. Created by you ultimately being created after every second... a new action is learned and processed into the game.. As your brain grows and accomplishes goals from just that single punch Or dodge no matter how fast or strong you are there is ALWAYS someone greater than you.. No matter you may know them or not.. There will always be someone to be able to defeat you.. Either it be 1 time or 1000 times either way nobody is ultimate at somthing MAINLY a video game.. You can't just go claiming you have Great skills and you know it all- There will always be someone with a greater fighting skill than yours.. And mainly the fact that you acknowlage that you alone fighter better JUST because you have fought 4 of the same people For 3000 hours ( Or how ever long you played )-, SSBB is now confirmed to be WIFI addaptible and you will now be able to Connect to RANDOM people around you that you will never know- THEN.. When i see you on record boards as the GREAT "Whatever" You will still never TRULY be able to be the great champion of anything INCLUDING video game such as SSBM, Nobody is the greatest. Now im not going to say OH wow you made it to the top, WHAT A LOSER- I'm just sick of people knowing only to them selves that they are great, ONLY TO YOU ARE YOU GREAT-

And i want to annouce as tomarow being the official due date for the SSBB tourney website.. All though Updates and changes will still be made if needed such as DATES and battle rounds and areanas and what not.. And the control scheme is still under discussion-

Back