Supoer Smash Bros. Brawl. Release dates?

Rosey0057

WiiChat Member
Feb 29, 2008
Hey, I really need some help.
Does Anyone here know the release date for Super Smash Bros. Brawl in Australia???????

Coz i've tryed everywere else and i keep getting different dates

Can You Plz Help????

Sorry we have no official release date for Super Smash Brothers Brawl in Australia. Let's hope we get one soon.

Nintendo of American president Reggie Fils-Aime has said that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will not be coming to Europe until the Autumn.

Speaking to 1UP, Reggie answered a question regarding why Wii Fit and Mario Kart was coming to Europe first by saying, "Yeah, but they don't get Smash Brothers until fall."

Reggie cited the reason as a production problem, claiming that Nintendo would have to open and convert new factories in order to step up disc duplication, which would no doubt prove costly and wasteful in the long run.

Sorry Europe - looks like you'll (we'll) have to be content with Mario Kart for the time being.

UPDATE: 1UP has clarified precisely what Reggie said. It seems he actually confirmed that the European release of Brawl has been pushed back past spring due to localisation issues, and did not confirm an Autumn release.

Both use PAL, but the release dates aren't always the same. Thats why when release dates are announced its US: Bla bla, JAP: Bla Bla, EU: Bla Bla, AU: Bla Bla

Yes Australian release dates can be different to those of Europe. Plus I want to hear a proper confirmation rather then a casual comment from Reggie.

Back