Supply Vs Demand

Maybe I'll just pre-order at Toys R Us and camp out. That way I can keep one and sell one :lol:

for one thing i can tell you its split 1 mil between can and us, another thing is that i am sure it won't be sold out if you go to 3+ differant stores. IF you go to EBgames OFcourse you will get a sold out . But if you go to.. i dunno a place that didnt take preorders you will get a great chance.

Oh it's split between U.S. and Canada? Didn't know that, oh well now I'm not worried about getting one because I'll be camping out, I'm worried about if I can sell it for a high price on ebay :smilewinkgrin:

I'm having second thoughts now considering the ginormous line outside toys 'r' us this morning. I asked them are you guys getting Wii's or Ps3's they're all like "Wii for sure" So I'm pretty sure that it's going to be harder then anticipated to get one for me. Oh well camp out it is.

I know, I was late I went there right before it opened and the line was way too long. I'm just gonna camp out at Best Buy

We do split the 1 million w/ canada, but its not split 50:50, we get the majority of them. I think its more like 70:30. Lol Sorry Canada but we have more people, therefore, higher demand :)

Darth

No Offense

santascow said:
Oh it's split between U.S. and Canada? Didn't know that, oh well now I'm not worried about getting one because I'll be camping out, I'm worried about if I can sell it for a high price on ebay :smilewinkgrin:

I hope you eat the price of the console. No offense. I'm just tired of you pirates trying to make a quick buck. Nintendo is going to flood the market with Wii's . . . intentionally to deal with folks like you. :)

If you have any 24 hours Walmarts you could always try those first because they will start selling them at Midnight. If you don't get one at Walmart then head over to your nearest Best Buy and camp out.

JeremyDay said:
I hope you eat the price of the console. No offense. I'm just tired of you pirates trying to make a quick buck. Nintendo is going to flood the market with Wii's . . . intentionally to deal with folks like you. :)

If that happens it won't really matter to me, not like I lose anything, plus I get feedback.

MyGunJammed said:
If you have any 24 hours Walmarts you could always try those first because they will start selling them at Midnight. If you don't get one at Walmart then head over to your nearest Best Buy and camp out.

Are you sure that ALL 24 hour Walmart's will do midnight launch?

Last edited:
Back