Survey: Lobbing or PowerHitting?

SSBBDerick

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2008
USA
Which do u prefer? i prefer to lob, not to brag or anything but 've been 6 in the leaderboard, Derick.™, Sadly not Striker Of The Day yet.

my friend jorgelink only passes the ball and hits it hard, im guessing thats power hitting and he got #1 in the leaderboard and striker of the day once. Of course he does more tricks, but mainly by shooting hard he has become striker of the day, so that would be what he prefers.

jorgelink i think i have seen him in the leaderboards before, i remember the name jorge, ill upload my leaderboard picture...

I actually just like pwning

my record this week is 41-3 =O

except I did it at my friends house so it doesn't count on my own profile =(

I prefer strong shoots. Right now im trying a new team with Daisy on it and doing tricks only...

Power shooting it my 1st option. Then I do tricks with toad or boo if needed. I don't do "lobs" (chips) unless I'm losing and I need a quick point. Also, if I see a guy winning and attempting to chip it in over and over again and failing, I'll chip it just to spite him.

jkill..

I do exactly as you. When someone try to do, lets say, boo deke, and doesnt work for him, on next play I do it.. just to let them know how is the correct way to do it, lol

Back